Author Topic: looking for meet up in No. GA West NC last week of May  (Read 2352 times)

Offline FIX UR CRITTER

looking for meet up in No. GA West NC last week of May
« on: February 07, 2019, 05:29:33 PM »
Hello

Wife and I will be staying in North Ga. and riding everyday in Western NC/No. GA area.Last week of May/first week of June

Would love to hook up with other riders, preferably couples, to ride with.

We are 50 + yr old, ride 6-10 hours a day. Been riding for 40 years, but pretty conservative riding in the twisites for safety reasons.

We are coming up from South Florida. Pleases reach out
Prevent a litter, Fix ur Critter
PLEASE neuter all your pets.. there are millions of starving strays that wish you did.
'08 C-14, '08 Bandit 1250
'08 SV650, '07 YZ250F

Offline okrider

• Dora: '11 Black
Re: looking for meet up in No. GA West NC last week of May
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:09:15 PM »
Every time I go to the Tail of the Dragon, I see at least 3 people on Concourses. So even if nobody reaches out to you, I'd just go there. Even if not on a Concours, most people are still very friendly.
'11 Black: Russel Day-Long, Mountain Runner, cage w/ highway pegs, 2Bros Slip-on, Helibars Horizon

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
I’ll be headed down there that weekend, but we have a group staying in Blowing Rock, NC. We plan to do some day rides down into the area where you will be. Haven’t decided which bike I’ll take yet. Probably either the Concours or the Victory Magnum.
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 07:09:02 PM »
We had a great time down there this past weekend. Stayed in Blowing Rock NC. We rode the BRP from MM 0 down to blowing Rock, then we did day rides from there on Saturday and Sunday. We took the BRP back home, but turned off a little shy of MM0 at Route 60.

I’m headed back down to Maggie Valley for the entire week following Father’s Day. I’ll be taking the Connie on that trip. Can’t wait!

How was your trip?

2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike