Author Topic: 2 New Sets OEM KAW C14 Front Brake Pads-LED H4 8000 Lumen LED High/Low Bulb Kit  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Robocop1127

-I'm selling a Brand New AutoFeel H4 8000-Lumen 6000K DUAL LED High/Low Beam Headlight Kit that includes everything needed for an installation on the Concours14 plus I’m also selling a Brand New Set of Daytime LED Matching Running Lights for only $19.00 but paid $24.99 plus shipping for them. I paid $89.99 Plus Shipping for the H4 Kit that's Plug N Play for all years of Concours 14's and will take $75.00 for the kit Shipped anywhere in the CONUS plus Paypal sent to: Family & Friends**         (*This Kit is just as good as the SOCALMOTOGEAR KIT Which retails for $145.00!!!*) (***SOLD-Pending PP Funds***)

-I'm also selling a Brand New Set of Plug N Play JDM astar-T10/11W-6000K LED White Bulbs x2 For the 2 Daytime Running Lights on the C14's, I paid $24.99 for them but will take $19.00 Shipped anywhere in the CONUS Plus Paypal Sent To: Family & Friends or the Buyer Covers the PP Fees. (***SOLD-Pending PP Funds***)

-Also up for sale is (2)- Sets of Front Kawasaki Concours 14 OEM Brake Pads which are Part#43082-0071 & Retail for $74.79 For Each Set of Pads, I'll take $125.00 for Both Sets of Front Pads Shipped anywhere in the CONUS plus the Paypal Sent To: Family & Friends or the buyer covers the PP Fees. (8For More Pics or any logistic details just message me your email address or cell #,thanks again guys!!!   ***SOLD,Pending Paypal payment***
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:22:58 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline zarticus

• Arena
I'll take the front brake pads , Sending message now
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black

Offline Robocop1127

I'll take the front brake pads , Sending message now
Sounds great & I sent you my paypal address just now,thanks again & include your shipping address as well please.
     *** Both Sets of OEM Kawasaki Front Brake Pads are Sold Pending paypal fund payment guys*** Thanks again zarticus!!!

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
I will take the LED headlights and running lights. I can send PayPal this evening after work.
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Robocop1127

I will take the LED headlights and running lights. I can send PayPal this evening after work.
***Poseidon, you got it brother & have a great day at work!!!*** My Paypal address is: Robocop1127@yahoo.com and just be sure to send it to Family & Friends & include your shipping addresss please.***

Offline zarticus

• Arena
Payment sent for the Brake Pads, Pm'd you shipping info.
Thank you !

Offline Robocop1127

Thank you !
Got it!!! I’ll get those shipped out to you tomorrow aling with the tracking # my friend.

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
***Poseidon, you got it brother & have a great day at work!!!*** My Paypal address is: Robocop1127@yahoo.com and just be sure to send it to Family & Friends & include your shipping addresss please.***

Paypal sent.

Stopped off for a quick break, now back to work...
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline Robocop1127

Paypal sent.

Stopped off for a quick break, now back to work...
I might have worded the ad leading one to believe that the running lights were included but unfortunately they’re listed seperately for $19.00 so so you still want both the H4 Led Kit & the Led Running Lights correct?

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
I might have worded the ad leading one to believe that the running lights were included but unfortunately they’re listed seperately for $19.00 so so you still want both the H4 Led Kit & the Led Running Lights correct?

That is correct. Gotta make them match.  :thumbs: I sent PayPal for both. Thanks!
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline Robocop1127

Thank you !
Thanks again zarticus and I'll have those shipped out to you tomorrow along with the tracking #

Offline Robocop1127

That is correct. Gotta make them match.  :thumbs: I sent PayPal for both. Thanks!
Thanks Gary & I'll get those shipped out to you tomorrow and send you the tracking #.

Offline Robocop1127

Everythings been SOLD on this for sale ad guys but I still have the Brand New AST Rider & Passenger Lowering Brackets for sale as well as the Brand New & only test fitted Pirates Lair Passenger Stealth Backrest in my other For Sale Ad, thanks again to the great Forum Members on here and the Forums as well!!!

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
Thanks Gary & I'll get those shipped out to you tomorrow and send you the tracking #.

Umm...Who is Gary?  Whoever he is, Please don't ship my lights to him. I'm looking forward to getting them installed on my Concours. They just wouldn't look as good on Gary's bike! 

Thanks!

Sean  :thumbs:
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
If you're buying I'll take'em. Should I pm Robo my shipping addy?

Offline zarticus

• Arena
Gary is Zarticus & should be getting the Brake Pads. I'll take the lights as a Bonus package tho  :chugbeer:

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
:yikes: :cannon: Gary is Zarticus & should be getting the Brake Pads. I'll take the lights as a Bonus package tho  :chugbeer:

:loco:
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R

Offline Robocop1127

Umm...Who is Gary?  Whoever he is, Please don't ship my lights to him. I'm looking forward to getting them installed on my Concours. They just wouldn't look as good on Gary's bike! 

Thanks!

Sean  :thumbs:
*My mistake Sean, not to worry I have the correct address brother & Gary was the guy who bought my Oem Brake Pads,lol!!!***

Offline Robocop1127

Gary is Zarticus & should be getting the Brake Pads. I'll take the lights as a Bonus package tho  :chugbeer:
***Just a typo Gary,lol!!!***

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
*My mistake Sean, not to worry I have the correct address brother & Gary was the guy who bought my Oem Brake Pads,lol!!!***

That’s what I figured. Just having some fun with it. Lol
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R