Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 34488 times)

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2018, 12:14:31 PM »
Now I know what to do with the millions I have coming.

Evan Kachukwu <2@princeevan.com>
Mon 8/27/2018, 12:33 PM
My pleasure to communicate with you through this medium. I know you will be surprise reading my email message. However, it is my sincere pleasure at this moment to exhibit my total confidence bestowed on you in accordance of which I am fully convinced that you will really be of immense assistance as my future friend and business partner. Well, i hope my letter to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not known each other before. knowing fully well it take a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship between your family and my family. My introduction is as follows.

I want to go into self investment in your country in your field or in your area of specialization or any lucrative business of your choice.  My main purpose of relating to you is to assist me establish, conduct and manage my investment project in your country, since i will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, do to my active function in certain Governmental activities.

With my position I urge you to keep the business confidential. The level of your confidentiality will determine the success of the project. For the sake of the investment you are required to create an avenue to trust one another. I want to know if we can convey the trust to each other without sabotage of contract and if you are eligible for handling such project so i can send you the full message and also let you know full details of the message.

I will be glad to get your positive response.

Best Regards,
Engr. Evans Kachuukwu
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »
Yep, and we can tell this gentleman is trustworthy because he is an engraver apparently, and they are inherently trustworthy people. Who would trust an engraver with his / her valuable possessions in the first place just to have them engraved?

Brian

Now I know what to do with the millions I have coming.

Evan Kachukwu <2@princeevan.com>
Mon 8/27/2018, 12:33 PM

<snip>

Best Regards,
Engr. Evans Kachuukwu
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
Hello:
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I am Mrs. Ruth Smith, A widow to Late Mr. John Smith, I am 73years old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the ear. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according to my doctors.
This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital/a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them are Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our marriage we couldn’t produce any child.. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you for charity, the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.
I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.
Please I want you to note that this fund was deposited in a BANK for security purpose. And upon my instruction, my late husband’s lawyer will file application to the BANK for the release of the consignment to you. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. Await Your Urgent Reply via this e-mail address:( ruthsmith2201@gmail.com ) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church, another person or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Yours in Christ
Ruth Smith
Love & Prayers
Email: ruthsmith2201@gmail.com

What should I do?  She doesn't say how much I'm going to get, but she seems to think god directed her to me.
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2018, 06:33:55 PM »
See if she'll send it to your Go Fund Me page. You do have one don't you? All the kool kids have one.  8)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2018, 06:19:07 AM »
Hello:
I am Mrs. Ruth Smith, A widow to Late Mr. John Smith, I am 73years old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the ear. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according to my doctors.
This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital/a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them are Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our marriage we couldn’t produce any child.. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen by the day I decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to Charity and the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the fund to you for charity, the less privileged, churches, orphanages and widows, Propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.
I took this decision upon myself because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. Because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.
Please I want you to note that this fund was deposited in a BANK for security purpose. And upon my instruction, my late husband’s lawyer will file application to the BANK for the release of the consignment to you. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. Await Your Urgent Reply via this e-mail address:( ruthsmith2201@gmail.com ) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church, another person or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Yours in Christ
Ruth Smith
Love & Prayers

What should I do?  She doesn't say how much I'm going to get, but she seems to think god directed her to me.

She visited the internet, prayed over it, and God supplied her with your e-mail address. What should you do? What ever she asks of you of course!    :rotflmao:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2018, 09:39:54 AM »
Hello:
Yours in Christ
Ruth Smith
Love & Prayers

Wow! A new twist on an old scam.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2018, 11:18:35 AM »
With this name, it has to be true!!!

Mr Obama Bassole <mrbassoleobama@gmail.com>
Tue 10/16/2018, 11:48 AM

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with African Development Bank,
Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the
mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of($39.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been
dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late
George Granfre. who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since 31st October 1999.

I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank
can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as atop secret
and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the
above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message

Best Regard,

Mr Obama Bassole
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Offline Conrad

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2018, 07:35:08 AM »
There sure seems to be a LOT of extra money laying around in Africa.  ;)

I'd love to has some of it but no worries, I have my Powerball and MegaMillions winning tickets right here.  8)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2018, 07:04:10 AM »
Ok, now we're getting somewhere!

This has to be legit, right? After all, it seems that someone got their thesaurus out and everything!

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

We have noticed with deep concern the fraudulent and corrupt practices by some officials of the Nigerian financial institutions and government agencies formerly designated with the duty to process and perform the remittances of various foreign contract/inheritance payments. These nefarious activities have put Nigeria in bad light among committee of nations, which have been very inimical to her economic growth and development. It is a fact that some beneficiaries while trying to realize their legitimate contract/inheritance payments have unsuspectingly fallen prey to schemes and grand designs of these bad elements in Nigeria who creates artificial impediments in the processing of foreign contract/inheritance payments as device to perpetrate fraud.

In need to restore and re-position the ailing Nigerian economy and status for improved direct foreign investments and economic growth, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UN/ECA) was prevailed upon by the newly elected president of Nigeria to wade into the matter in partnership with the Nigerian government to grapple with the arduous task of restructuring for advancement the Nigerian economic and financial status, and to further effectiveness in foreign payment resolution.

In the course of verification of your payment file, it was discovered that you have satisfactorily completed all required legal and financial obligations in respect of your payment. In this vein, your fund has been ratified for immediate payment, and high power directives have been issued to newly restructured Central Bank of Nigeria to credit your bank account without further delay with the total sum of US$6,400,000.00 representing part payment of your outstanding fund, who under the present structure have taken over full responsibility on all outstanding foreign debts/payments..

You are hereby advised to contact and communicate your bank account information to the Managing Director, Payment System Directorate, Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN for crediting of US$6,400,000.00 into your bank account. While communicating the the Managing Director, Payments System Directorate - CBN, please quote: Ref No: UN-ECA/INHERITANCE-CONTRACT/#064001 for his reference.

The contact information of the Managing Director, Payments System Directorate – CBN is:

Contact Person:                 DR. DAVID GOLIBENACHI (Managing Director, Payments System Directorate – CBN)
Bank Address:                    Central Bank of Nigeria, Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way, Abuja, Nigeria
Office Telephone No:        +234 9 2900062, +234 9 2900063
E-mail Address:                 cbnpayments001@gmail.com

Yours truly,

Mr. Dimitri Sanga
(Director UN/ECA Sub-Regional Office for West Africa)
UN Economic Commission for Africa
7, Alfred Rewane Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Hotline: +234 7040700001
Email: uneca.1@yahoo.com

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2018, 08:27:28 AM »
 I would get right on that Conrad. That has legit spelled all over it.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2018, 04:55:18 AM »
I don't know what in the hell I'm going to do with all this money!

I love this one, check out the bolded section.    :)

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department
Direct Tell: +15023883540

Attention:

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on the march 21st 2018, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority. 

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

No INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Christine P. Katziff 
Corporate General Auditor
Bank of America Financial Center
Your Payment, Confirm or Call Me: +15023883540

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2018, 05:57:56 AM »
The sad thing about this is that someone will respond to this...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2018, 05:58:12 AM »
The sad thing about this is that someone will respond to it...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2018, 06:50:30 AM »
The sad thing about this is that someone will respond to this...

What's the line from that song?

"A fool and his money will soon go separate ways"?

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2018, 11:00:34 AM »
Now look at what you guys have gone & done...
[smg id=837]

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2018, 01:36:28 PM »
 :doh:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2019, 06:32:15 AM »
The sad thing is, someone will respond to those emails. 

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2019, 05:14:40 PM »
Robert Kim. <info@lee.org>
Sun 2/10/2019 11:24 AM
Dear beneficiary,

We the BRITISH High Commission here in Abuja received a report of
 fraudulent acts against you and other British/US Citizens whom
in a  meeting held with the Government and the world high
commissions against  fraudulent activities by Citizens, You are
among those scammed, as  listed by the Financial Intelligent Unit
(NFIU). A re-compensation of  $1,000,000USD (one Million US
dollars) and has already been in  distribution to you as a Victim
as soon as you comply with required  information.  Sorry, for the
inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of
Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators in UK 
and other African countries some while ago. 

Your compensation was among those that was reported undelivered
as we  wish to advise you to follow the instructions of the
Committee to make  sure you receive your compensation payment
immediately. NFIU made a  concrete arrangement for the release of
your compensation payment once  the beneficiary meets up the
demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure they dispatch your
 recompense on time. You are assured of the safety compensation
payment,  also be advised that you should stop further contacts
with all the fake  lawyers and security companies who in
collaboration have a scam deal with you immediately to check if
the payment date will suits you.

Send the following information for verification and confirmation
of your  status.
1. Full Name
2. Location
3. Direct number
4. ID

Above information will enable my office to verify your
authenticity as the real beneficiary of the compensation payment.

Yours truly,

Sir. Robert Kim
+234912770780
Address: 19 Torrens Close,
Mississippi St, Maitama, Abuja

"fraudulent activities by Citizens"  Say it isn't so!!!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2019, 05:56:49 AM »
Robert Kim. <info@lee.org>
Sun 2/10/2019 11:24 AM
Dear beneficiary,

We the BRITISH High Commission here in Abuja received a report of
 fraudulent acts against you and other British/US Citizens whom
in a  meeting held with the Government and the world high
commissions against  fraudulent activities by Citizens, You are
among those scammed, as  listed by the Financial Intelligent Unit
(NFIU). A re-compensation of  $1,000,000USD (one Million US
dollars) and has already been in  distribution to you as a Victim
as soon as you comply with required  information.  Sorry, for the
inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of
Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators in UK 
and other African countries some while ago. 

Your compensation was among those that was reported undelivered
as we  wish to advise you to follow the instructions of the
Committee to make  sure you receive your compensation payment
immediately. NFIU made a  concrete arrangement for the release of
your compensation payment once  the beneficiary meets up the
demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure they dispatch your
 recompense on time. You are assured of the safety compensation
payment,  also be advised that you should stop further contacts
with all the fake  lawyers and security companies who in
collaboration have a scam deal with you immediately to check if
the payment date will suits you.

Send the following information for verification and confirmation
of your  status.
1. Full Name
2. Location
3. Direct number
4. ID

Above information will enable my office to verify your
authenticity as the real beneficiary of the compensation payment.

Yours truly,

Sir. Robert Kim
+234912770780
Address: 19 Torrens Close,
Mississippi St, Maitama, Abuja

"fraudulent activities by Citizens"  Say it isn't so!!!

You lucky dog!

With the BRITISH High Commission and the world high commissions against fraudulent activities by Citizens along with the Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU) on your case, this has to be legit. You're a rich man for sure. 

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2019, 06:14:42 PM »
We ought nuke em for using the word 'British'.