Author Topic: Houston Area Fundraiser Ride  (Read 1389 times)

Offline chappy5oh

Houston Area Fundraiser Ride
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:02:40 PM »
Just wanted to let everybody know I am a full member of the The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Go Metro Committee. We will be having a charity event Sept. 7TH 2013 at Scooters in Pearland just south of Houston,TX. I would appreciate if anybody in the area would come to the event and help raise money for area High School Scholarships. We give 6 $18,000 scholarships a year, just in our area, and events like this are what fund them. Everybody has heard of the Houston Rodeo, with all the concerts, and the Calf Scramble and the Bucking Bronco's.....well that's us. And we would love to see you all there. If you know somebody, send them the entry form I am sending you, and either email it back to me with your information to mikeychapnick@gmail.com or bring it with you to the event. Let them know you found out from Michael Chapnick Phone Number 281-725-0469, and call me with ANY questions. The ride will go from Beltway 8 at Hwy 35, to Galveston over the bridge to Surfside, and through Angleton returning to Pearland. Riders are $25 including a pin and a BBQ sandwich lunch. Extra riders are $5, no pin but lunch. Also if you just want to come see the bikes, and shop from our vendors BBQ lunches will be served all day. Please respond, and make this a successful ride to help the youth of the Alvin Pearland Area. Thanks in advance, Michael Chapnick, new C10 owner.
Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 70 mph can double your vocabulary.
2005 C10
1983 V65 Magna