Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 455197 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #960 on: April 11, 2015, 06:29:13 AM »
I've been using Old Spice deodorant for YEARS. My fav scent is the original 'Classic' scent. I bought a two pack a few months ago and while it still smells great it doesn't keep me from getting stinky. WTF, it always worked before? I e-mailed Old Spice and asked them what's up with the new formula? They told me that nothing is up and that it's the same as it's always been. I told them no way and they offered to send me a coupon for a free two pack of another scent. They did and I got the same scent but in high endurance. I'm no longer stinky.

I think that they are tweaking more than that.  They can take their coupons and stick em where the sun don't shine.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #961 on: April 11, 2015, 07:26:39 AM »
That looks like a first class clusterf##k.

Paris, just east of the tower. A horrible intersection with a set of lights outside the traffic circle, a set inside and yield markings throughout. Protests against austerity measures snarled traffic and we sat in that spot for almost an hour.

48.862362, 2.301796

Offline Conrad

« Reply #962 on: April 11, 2015, 08:03:24 AM »
Paris, just east of the tower. A horrible intersection with a set of lights outside the traffic circle, a set inside and yield markings throughout. Protests against austerity measures snarled traffic and we sat in that spot for almost an hour.

48.862362, 2.301796

Thanks for the coordinates! Ain't technology grand?    :)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Quai+Branly,+75007+Paris,+France/@48.862431,2.301764,3a,75y,82.3h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1seq6ImOtR0RGJt_H_Hh-jhA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x47e66fdddeb412b1:0x6f327ab2afb4cf8!6m1!1e1
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #963 on: April 11, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Arm & Hammer Ultra Maxx Cool Blast... it's da schizz!  :thumbs:
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2015, 01:12:19 PM »
Is that a drink?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #965 on: April 11, 2015, 03:25:04 PM »
laxative?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #966 on: April 11, 2015, 08:20:19 PM »
seems so...at least from the description.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #967 on: April 12, 2015, 06:32:19 AM »
laxative?

seems so...at least from the description.

Prolly not good to have 'blast' in the name of any laxative.    :hitfan:

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #968 on: April 15, 2015, 07:57:34 AM »
Why in the  :censored: do I have to enter the year, make and model of a vehicle when I'm looking for a universal fit item for a vehicle. I need a piece of 7/16 hose for a 1951 Hyster forklift, ok, AutoZone? Wtf
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #969 on: April 15, 2015, 08:02:15 AM »
Why in the  :censored: do I have to enter the year, make and model of a vehicle when I'm looking for a universal fit item for a vehicle. I need a piece of 7/16 hose for a 1951 Hyster forklift, ok, AutoZone? Wtf

In the old days, parts men were parts experts. Now they are zombies that push buttons.  7/16 hose is beyond their scope of knowledge.

These are the same zombies here today blocking folks from going to work:

http://7online.com/news/demonstrators-marching-in-manhattan-to-protest-police-violence/658999/
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #970 on: April 15, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »
Here is a better pic of these clowns, the real one the media won;t post  ;D

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #971 on: April 15, 2015, 08:08:44 AM »
Speaking of having to enter useless info while filling out forms online.

Why does one have to enter the city and state along with the zip code? Can't they get the other info just from the zip?  ???

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #972 on: April 15, 2015, 08:25:57 AM »
Oh, oh, wait! I call the part store and the guy says, "can you use 3/8 or 1/2?"  If I wanted 3/8 or 1/2, that's what I would have asked for! If I needed a 7/16 bolt would they ask if I wanted a 3/8 or 1/2 bolt?  :doh: :battle:
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #973 on: April 15, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »
Corporate vpn's that don't work!

voileauciel

« Reply #974 on: April 15, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »

Oh boy. I semi-manage a group of helpdesk employees who are literally paid more than I am to sit and argue with me over the best way to diagnose and troubleshoot corporate end-user issues.

There's a reason I'm going bald, and what hair left is already turning grey...

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #975 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »

Why does one have to enter the city and state along with the zip code? Can't they get the other info just from the zip?  ???

+1
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #976 on: April 15, 2015, 03:41:43 PM »

+1 !!!

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #977 on: April 16, 2015, 07:24:08 AM »

Why does one have to enter the city and state along with the zip code? Can't they get the other info just from the zip?

This goes for snail mail too.  What help is the city and state if you have the zip?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #978 on: April 16, 2015, 09:39:24 AM »
People that try to merge into your space on the highway and give you dirty looks after you honk the horn to let them know you are there.  Makes me want to mount that 50 calibre I have lying on the shelf.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #979 on: April 17, 2015, 04:46:34 AM »
People that try to merge into your space on the highway and give you dirty looks after you honk the horn to let them know you are there.  Makes me want to mount that 50 calibre I have lying on the shelf.

Is that the same shelf in your garage that has your canyon cages on it?