Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 455196 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #940 on: April 04, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »

Then they want $520.00 + and tax for a new set of PR4GT's plus install.

Ouch! How much would that be in US dollars?
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #941 on: April 04, 2015, 08:45:46 PM »

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #942 on: April 04, 2015, 10:10:40 PM »
Thats not bad. I paid $450 and I pulled the wheels myself
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #943 on: April 04, 2015, 10:27:38 PM »
Thats not bad. I paid $450 and I pulled the wheels myself

Good to know thanks Deziner. :chugbeer:
How many clicks you have on yours?

Sitting at 8500kms (5281mi) on mine. Going to measure the wear tomorrow, hoping to get at least another 4000km out of them with any luck.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #944 on: April 04, 2015, 10:30:29 PM »
Mine are brand new. Next weekend will be nearly 1000 miles if all goes well.

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #945 on: April 04, 2015, 10:36:20 PM »
 :finger_fing11:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #946 on: April 06, 2015, 06:47:14 AM »
Don't we have enough Jetta threads already? ;)

There's only one TDI thread, I guess that's enough though eh?

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=5548.msg232824#msg232824
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #947 on: April 08, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
No Beer   :yikes:  :banghead:

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #948 on: April 08, 2015, 06:09:39 PM »

That's not annoying. That's inexcusable!!
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #949 on: April 09, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »

How is that even possible?

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #950 on: April 09, 2015, 03:09:27 PM »

I think that violates some UN treaty... may even violate some UK rule.  :nuts:
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #951 on: April 10, 2015, 10:18:38 AM »
People that move things either at home or elsewhere without letting me know about it.  Couldn't find the  :censored: sugar or potato chips for lunch.  Finally found the sugar.  Someone put it in a cabinet.  Never did find the chips.  The sad thing is that I'm probably the one that moved the sugar and didn't remember doing it.  Still pisses me off, though.  Food Lion across the street decided to move everything around after being like it was for over 10 years.  I still can't find  :censored: there.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #952 on: April 10, 2015, 10:22:46 AM »
King Soopers (Krogers here) remodeled their store... after I've been going there for 8 years... don't know where anything is now!  Luckily, they just opened a brand new Signature Store right by my house... I don't have to visit the old place anymore... just have to learn the new store now.  :)
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #953 on: April 10, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »
Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Scent - bought two of them, went to use one and the scent was different (in that I hated it).  They also changed the top from clear to red and it goes on slimier.  Did a little sniffing around and found others hating it as well.  I hate it when a  :censored: corporation changes something in a product and doesn't tell you about it.  Nothing on it says that they've changed the scent.  It's not Fresh any more it's something  :censored: else!    :censored: ing bas :censored: s!

So, no Old Spice products for me anymore.  They can go take a flying  :censored: ing leap!  I'm so pissed...and annoyed.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #954 on: April 10, 2015, 02:37:53 PM »
In a similar way, when I have a phone app which I really like, then they send an "upgrade" which ruins it in some way such that I have to go find a new one that is similar to the old one.  Usually they ask you some question on the screen which only has one answer box, "OK".   :censored:'s

Offline rhhall

• Arena
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »
"Hai Karate" cologne
(telling my age here)
rick
08 Connie ABS(totaled)
14 Connie

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2015, 02:28:01 AM »
Traffic

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2015, 05:32:53 AM »
Traffic

That looks like a first class clusterf##k.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2015, 06:27:49 AM »
Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Scent - bought two of them, went to use one and the scent was different (in that I hated it).  They also changed the top from clear to red and it goes on slimier.  Did a little sniffing around and found others hating it as well.  I hate it when a  :censored: corporation changes something in a product and doesn't tell you about it.  Nothing on it says that they've changed the scent.  It's not Fresh any more it's something  :censored: else!    :censored: ing bas :censored: s!

So, no Old Spice products for me anymore.  They can go take a flying  :censored: ing leap!  I'm so pissed...and annoyed.

I've been using Old Spice deodorant for YEARS. My fav scent is the original 'Classic' scent. I bought a two pack a few months ago and while it still smells great it doesn't keep me from getting stinky. WTF, it always worked before? I e-mailed Old Spice and asked them what's up with the new formula? They told me that nothing is up and that it's the same as it's always been. I told them no way and they offered to send me a coupon for a free two pack of another scent. They did and I got the same scent but in high endurance. I'm no longer stinky.   
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2015, 06:27:58 AM »
NCIS - I really like this show but all their outside shots are of California.  Why can't they film in the Mid-Atlantic?  NCIS New Orleans films in New Orleans.