Author Topic: 2009 - C14 For Sale  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Madoxx

• If you are gonna be dumb you have to be tough! Mom
2009 - C14 For Sale
« on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »
I am selling my 2009 Concours because I have too many big bikes and want to start downsizing to a dual sport (KLR). It is a nonABS model which I prefer as I want control of whether the back tire can be locked or not (no comments please). After retiring last year I bought this bike and added the farkles below to prepare for a 7,700 mile, one month ride out of middle TN to the western states of the US. Now has 19,436 on the clock. It was great and this was the bike to do it on with plenty of power, smooth ride, comfortable and it never even sneezed and just seemed to want more. The ultimate asphalt eater. Located in Smyrna, TN.

Cee Baileys tall Euro Cut windshield. The 2010s raised the stock version but still not enough. All other brands were 0.187" thick and this one is 0.250". Stronger and keeps all wind buffeting off of you unless you want it electrically lower for warmer temps.
Heaterz brand heated grips. Four settings and auto cutoff before the battery gets low if you forget to cut them off.
Throttlemeister adjusted and works perfectly.
Rear pegs are lowered 1.5". Wife is 6 feet tall as am I.
Cee Bailey's saddle bag inserts so you can stop and take your stuff and leave the bags on. Very handy for travel.
Cee Baileys plastic headlight armor. These lights are about $400 each.
Coocase V36 Wizard rear center storage - 36 liter, water proof and locking.
Factory bags have bright LED tail lights (red) and turn signals (yellow) installed. Rear visibility is greatly enhanced.
Two Brothers pipe and stainless muffler. Sounds perfect to me.
Everything else is stock. VIN JKBZGNB199A010254
Both tires are PR2s, rear is new with 200 miles on it and front is 80% with 500 miles. Oil and differential lubricants (synthetic) have been changed at the same time every 4,000 miles. I am second owner and the first had the 600 mile service done on time. I waited until 19k to have the 15k service done after reading about the valve adjustment being still in spec and it's a $650 job. It turned out at 19k that all valves were still perfect and right in the middle of the spec. A bullet proof engine. New air cleaner and new iridium plugs were put in at this service only 200 miles ago. There is nothing wrong with this bike and it is ready to go a long, long way.
I did drop it at 2 MPH on it's right side after my return from the trip so the mirror and plastic on this side is new. The left side shows some bug strike marks and normal wear with none on the right. The left bag has a couple of scuffs from my boot upon mounting.
Front rotors replaced with 2010 versions under warranty, new EBC pads, front tire pressure sensor was giving a low battery signal so also replaced under warranty. Have Diablo Black Color Rite touch up paint and e-version of the factory manual. Still in warranty until mid 2011.
$8,600 - Have more pics and can send. Going on eBay tonight so if it sells I will mark sold here quickly.

Serious inquiries only.

Offline Tahoe C14

• RED 14's RULE!
Re: 2009 - C14 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »
Very nice bike and set up!.....good price too.
If it was RED it might sell faster......j/k......good luck.
Jim
2009 "RED" ABS 14

"These bikes just plain kick ass"