Author Topic: Group Buy - Save 15% on Cal Sci Windshields!!!!!  (Read 5037 times)

Offline rodgard

Group Buy - Save 15% on Cal Sci Windshields!!!!!
« on: March 11, 2014, 08:04:55 PM »
Coordinating a group buy on Cal Sci windshields - 5 buyers (4 more cuz I'm in) will result in a 15% product discount for each purchaser, an avg savings of $30 (serious post ride beer money).  Shipping and tax (if applicable) will be at Cal Sci's normal rates.  I have no affiliation with Cal Sci - simply a new member who is much poorer after recently buying a slightly used 2011 Blk Concours 14 in need of farkles - LOL.  Big Thanks to this forum for sharing the knowledge!

Here's the deal;
1) Running this offer EFFECTIVE TODAY THRU MARCH 18th - so contact me via this site (PM), email, or text with your details (name, address, contact details and windshield needed - be VERY specific pls, including shipping method......(UPS ground is cheapest).  Go to www.calsci.com for specifics.  No money is due until Mar 18th. Pls be respectful of our fellow members - if you say you're going to participate - follow thru.  This offer applies to C14 and C10 bikes.

2) I will contact each buyer with your exact amount (includes 15% discount) due within 48 hrs of receiving your order details (and verifying with Cal Sci).  I will aggregate and place the order with Cal Sci shortly after Mar 18th for everyone I have received pymt from.  Cal Sci will then individually ship your new windshield to you.  The goal is delivery by March month-end.  This

3) PAYMENT METHOD - send me check (less 15%) via snail mail payable to Cal Sci  @ my home address below  (inefficient - yes, but this way everyone gets a receipt showing pymt from you to Cal Sci versus me.  Meaning any need for a refund from Cal Sci would go directly to you versus my credit card or bank acct).  If we don't meet the requirement of 5 shields ordered - your check will be returned.

ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD - you can call Cal Sci directly to order and use your credit card.  You MUST make them aware you are a COG or ZG/GTR Member (pls drop a note to me as well).  They will take your details and charge you retail price and ship immediately.  If we meet the 5 shield requirement, Cal Sci will rebate all purchasers 15% (unfortunately - they will give me a lump sum rebate and I will PayPal or fwd a check to each of you)
RISK - If you use this alternate pymt method before we meet the 5 shield requirement and we don't end up with 5 buyers - you will not save 15% (I will post an update if and when we have 5 confirmed orders).

4) For post delivery issues (returns, exchanges, warranty stuff, etc), you will deal directly with Cal Sci.

Ride Safe and Ride Far,
Rodney Gardner
732 778 7200
rodneyvgardner@gmail.com
23 Seaview Ave
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750