Author Topic: Newburgh meet and greet  (Read 4490 times)

Offline mr t

• Arena
Newburgh meet and greet
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:29:08 PM »
Cap'n Bob- Is there a meet and greet on tap for Sat. July 9?  If so I'll try to make it from Bolton Landing U.S.A.   Tom Taylor COG#7173

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
Re: Newburgh meet and greet
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »
Cap'n Bob- Is there a meet and greet on tap for Sat. July 9?  If so I'll try to make it from Bolton Landing U.S.A.   Tom Taylor COG#7173

It is posted on the COG Northeast Calendar of Events at www.cog-online.org

Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership

Bob

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:54:57 PM »
Yes sir Tom. It's still a go! And if it's decent out. I might bring out the 86 Connie. But I won't guarantee that she'll be wearing the whole fairing at the time. But you never know!  ;D

Bob

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
Well this Saturday July 9th, @ 11am, is the July meet & greet in Newburgh, NY. The Gateway has been a decent place and almost everyone is happy meeting there. So I continue to have them there. So who's coming out?

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=143453&mo=7&tDate=%7Bd%20%272011%2D07%2D04%27%7D

Offline kathybrj

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
Well Blaise went ahead and told his boss he'd work on the 9th. I KNEW it was going to be a meet n' greet day! <sigh> maybe August....? Oh- we'll be at the national! ;D
bbroj's better half

'14 Honda CTX 700

Bob

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:52:20 AM »
Only a couple of days away!  8)   Shameless plug!  ;D

Bob

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 05:09:33 AM »
It's a little foggy right now. But it looks to be a really nice day. A little warm with 88 degrees expected. But sunny and nice. I'll see you all at the Gateway!  8)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »
A good time, as usual. And thanks for putting these things on Bob! The ride home was pretty steady if a little hot (mid- to high 80's) but very little stop and go traffic so no complaints.

Brian

It's a little foggy right now. But it looks to be a really nice day. A little warm with 88 degrees expected. But sunny and nice. I'll see you all at the Gateway!  8)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Bob

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 04:57:38 AM »
Thanks to everyone who attended. It was nice seeing everyone again. But I'm sorry I didn't really get to speak to Bill Seeman other than down the table!  We had 16 people attend, even though it was almost 90 degrees out! But at least it wasn't raining this month, so I'll take it!  :))
Jon and I did get a good ride in even though I rode very conservative on the old girl!  Although I probably made it a little boring for Jon!  >:D

Offline mr t

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »
Thanks for putting the thing together Bob. I had a nice ride back to Bolton via the Taconic State Pkwy. What a nice road! Good to meet some new folks too.

Tom Taylor COG#7173