Author Topic: Instant Karma got this moron.  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Conrad

Instant Karma got this moron.
« on: March 29, 2014, 07:42:49 AM »
The fool in the pick-up was tailgating this woman and she caught what happened on her cell. Of course she shouldn't have been driving and taking a vid at the same time but maybe we'll excuse her for that.

'Redneck Road Rage' : Angry Driver Reaping Instant Karma

I'll bet that he wasn't smiling when he lost control of his truck!

Turns out the genius in the truck fled the scene and with the help of the video LEOs were able to track him down and arrested him on a variety of offences.

:rotflmao:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/03/27/erin-pkg-moos-road-rage-karma.cnn.html
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Instant Karma got this moron.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 07:47:14 AM »
Saw that on the news. Funny.

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 08:15:14 AM »
She was just as much at fault as he was.  Get out of the left lane.  Stop using cell phone.  She left the scene too.  Both are idiots.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 09:11:41 AM »
She was just as much at fault as he was.  Get out of the left lane.  Stop using cell phone.  She left the scene too.  Both are idiots.

Agreed about both being idiots but why would she stay at the scene, she wasn't in an accident was she? Besides, I don't think that she left the scene anyways. How did the cops get the vid right away and arrest the fool at his house following the incident?

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 09:15:12 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Mettler1

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 10:15:51 AM »

I agree.
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 10:31:24 AM »
I agree with two out of three.  She wasn't involved in the accident, the truck kept upright and slowed into the median.  She didn't have to stop.  Stopping may have put her in danger from the moron driving the truck.  I would have done the same thing, laughed at the moron and kept going.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 02:33:41 PM »
If you look at the left side of the video, you can she at the time she was passing, and later, he wouldn't let her get into the slow lane as he was there beside her. I don't like idiots in the passing lane going slow either, but to tail gate them solves nothing. Many are never taught that you aren't even supposed to be there unless you are passing. Yes, he is an idiot and got what was coming to him.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline cmoore

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 04:40:43 AM »
He got what he deserved. The whole world is in that guy's way. He is now America's number one moron. Hope he's happy.
2010 C14
Dallas, Texas

Offline Cuda

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 08:02:38 AM »
Empty pick up trucks are fun to drive,
I was driving on the interstate in a VERY heavy rain storm pulling my boat (conversion van)
My wife always bitches that I don't slow down in the rain,
This Ford pick up truck passes me ... then slides off the road  going, going, gone  :loco:
Old and SLOW                   COG 11405
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline jim_de_hunter

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:26 PM »
I saw more of the video that show that it wasn't an interstate but stop and go on a "boulevard" with intersections.  She got in the left turn lane after moron went across the oncoming traffic.  I wouldn't pull into the right lane either if I was going to make a left turn in that kind of traffic. 

2006 ZG1000 "The Blue Monster"

Offline Conrad

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 04:33:37 AM »
I saw more of the video that show that it wasn't an interstate but stop and go on a "boulevard" with intersections.  She got in the left turn lane after moron went across the oncoming traffic.  I wouldn't pull into the right lane either if I was going to make a left turn in that kind of traffic.

+1 She said in the story on the CNN link that she was in the left lane because she was going to be turning left. All you guys bitching about her being in the left lane might want to watch that vid. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:08:01 AM by Conrad »

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 08:05:02 AM »
Not to mention if you watch closely she is passing people driving slower in the right lane. I know my truck will spin out if I punch it going slow enough. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he did trying to pull in front of her and then lost control. I wouldn't have stopped since I wasn't involved in the accident, but I sure as hell would have laughed my butt off.

Offline Classvino

• Longtime Kawi Rider
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »
Agreed about both being idiots but why would she stay at the scene, she wasn't in an accident was she? Besides, I don't think that she left the scene anyways. How did the cops get the vid right away and arrest the fool at his house following the incident?

If you go to the CNN video, at 0:49 it says the woman did pull over to call police.

Around here, if you called police to show them that video, you would have been charged with Distracted Driving (or whatever the official wording is...)

Jamie

2013 C14 - First "new" bike
1983 CB1100F, 1977 GS850, 1974 KH750 H2, 1974 KH500 H1, 1975 KH400 S3, 1979 RD 400 Daytona......