Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 34378 times)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2018, 09:29:19 AM »
United Bank for Africa - ??

I wasn't aware that there is a country called Africa.

Technically one could say the same for Bank of America(not referring to your awareness, but rather a county name.  :) )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally C, I think you should just go to Benin and get the money directly, it looks to be a happinin' place! ..and two wheeled friendly as well (if you like 110 cc Chinese engines).
How's your French?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 09:41:04 AM »
Technically one could say the same for Bank of America(not referring to your awareness, but rather a county name.  :) )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally C, I think you should just go to Benin and get the money directly, it looks to be a happinin' place! ..and two wheeled friendly as well (if you like 110 cc Chinese engines).
How's your French?

Not a bad idea. I could get a head start on my globe trotting now that I'll be a member of the jet set with my new found wealth.    :)

As for my French? Not so good. The only French term that I know is, Ménage à trois. Will that be enough you think?    :P
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2018, 10:45:57 AM »
The only French term that I know is, Ménage à trois. Will that be enough you think?    :P

Oui! Oui!

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2018, 11:25:45 AM »
Yes, speak that term in all situations, starting with the first cop who pulls you over.....

Brian

<snip>

As for my French? Not so good. The only French term that I know is, Ménage à trois. Will that be enough you think?    :P
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2018, 02:09:56 PM »
Technically one could say the same for Bank of America.  (not referring to your awareness, but rather a county name.  :) )

There are big differences among:

1) America (which is The United States of America)
2) North America (the continent that contains USA, Canada, Mexico, etc)
3) The Americas (the continents of both North and South America, AKA "the new world")

"Bank of America" = "Bank of the United States of America", if it covered more than that country, it would be "Bank of the Americas" or "Bank of North America."  "Africa" is only a continent.  So, no, there is no technicality involved :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2018, 10:55:40 PM »

FIFY
There are big differences among:

1) America (which is a nick name of The United States of America)
2) North America (the continent that contains USA, Canada, Mexico, etc)
3) The Americas (the continents of both North and South America, AKA "the new world") aka America.

"Bank of America" = "Bank of the United States of America", if it covered more than that country, it would be "Bank of the Americas" or "Bank of North America." 
I think the above would all be news to B of A.

Quote from: B of A website

We have a long-term commitment to helping communities thrive and prosper—both economically and socially—with operations in more than 35 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.

"Africa" is only a continent.  So, no, there is no technicality involved :)
  ???

Offline Conrad

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 03:47:21 AM »
Yes, speak that term in all situations, starting with the first cop who pulls you over.....

Brian

If it's an attractive female cop I may give that a try.    :P

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2018, 06:02:17 AM »
Yep, and then you might get to meet her big, burly husband / boyfriend.

:rotflmao:

Brian

If it's an attractive female cop I may give that a try.    :P
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »
Yes, but did it say 100% guaranteed? You guys are fools for following for that scam. Meanwhile, I’m patiently waiting to hear back from my man.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Conrad

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2018, 04:10:37 AM »
Yep, and then you might get to meet her big, burly husband / boyfriend.

:rotflmao:

Brian

Perhaps that may be the cop's idea of a Ménage à trois but it's not what I had in mind...    :P

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2018, 01:10:30 PM »
I just trumped (the verb, not the noun) all youse guize: in addition to getting that money from Africa twice, because I gave them twice the asked- for amount, as of today I have been compensated by a woman who had many questions about my bone stimulator! That's right, she asked, I answered and the money is on its way.....!

The company that makes the bone stimulator I have wanted me to participate in a study (yeah, imagine the scenarios that ran through my head..... would I have to show them my 'bone', would they want to watch me stimulate it, what if I mistakenly over- stimulated it in front of her (or them).... worse yet, what if they told me I had been doing it incorrectly all along....) and that I would be compensated for it. What? Stimulate my bone and get paid to do it? Of course I said 'yes' and was anxious to begin. Well it finally happened today but turned out to be a telephone medical survey. Very disappointing. But still, my compensation is on the way and once is get that African money twice, and now add this whopping $35 to it, I will be ahead of all of you!

BTW, whatever you may happen to read regarding published data on bone stimulators, beware: I know what information they have, where it comes from and it is simply worthless; not wrong or fraudulent, merely useless- they asked me all about my stimulator use and overall recovery for their 'study'. But without any other data from both myself (such as how well the bone has healed in XX weeks, etc.) as well as comparative data of identical or nearly so fractures allowed to heal without a stimulator, no conclusions or even tendencies can be drawn.

Brian

Yes, but did it say 100% guaranteed? You guys are fools for following for that scam. Meanwhile, I’m patiently waiting to hear back from my man.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2018, 01:55:23 PM »
But still, my compensation is on the way and once is get that African money twice, and now add this whopping $35 to it, I will be ahead of all of you!

By my figuring, you will be $35.00 ahead to be exact.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
........ because I gave them twice the asked- for amount....
By my figuring, you will be $35.00 ahead to be exact.

Must be the new math.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »
Yeah, 'cause $16 million + 16 million +$35 should work out to $32,000,035. Minus taxes and of course, the initial fee to start the process.

No time to talk, off looking at houses; tonight, The Breakers. http://www.newportmansions.org/explore/the-breakers

Brian

Must be the new math.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2018, 07:27:50 AM »
Yeah, 'cause $16 million + 16 million +$35 should work out to $32,000,035. Minus taxes and of course, the initial fee to start the process.

No time to talk, off looking at houses; tonight, The Breakers. http://www.newportmansions.org/explore/the-breakers

Brian

In terms of just a place to live, I would rather live in my current home than that. Would be interesting to see and take a tour but to live? No I think not. However I could turn that great room into an awesome garage/workshop!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 08:07:45 AM »

Brian

Be sure to let us know where to send the house warming gifts.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 10:27:42 AM »
Well, if we are being realistic then yeah, it would be impractical to live there. What would end up happening would be a small (relatively) section of living quarters; that thing is geared up for cooking in the far corner and servants bringing the food to a gigantic dining room. If a 'normal' family were to live there, the walk to get something from the refrigerator would take a golf cart....  And on top of all of that, it is in the middle of Newport and beyond the noise and constant activity in the summer, one would need a helicopter go go anywhere as the average street traffic speed is about 0.5 MPH.

I was merely using it as an illustration of extreme excess, at least a local version. World- wide, I would probably pick the Hermitage in St. Petersburg.

Don't tell me that rapier- sharp wit of yours is slipping Rhino......

;)

Brian

In terms of just a place to live, I would rather live in my current home than that. Would be interesting to see and take a tour but to live? No I think not. However I could turn that great room into an awesome garage/workshop!

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 10:43:15 AM »
Well, if we are being realistic then yeah, it would be impractical to live there. What would end up happening would be a small (relatively) section of living quarters; that thing is geared up for cooking in the far corner and servants bringing the food to a gigantic dining room. If a 'normal' family were to live there, the walk to get something from the refrigerator would take a golf cart....  And on top of all of that, it is in the middle of Newport and beyond the noise and constant activity in the summer, one would need a helicopter go go anywhere as the average street traffic speed is about 0.5 MPH.

I was merely using it as an illustration of extreme excess, at least a local version. World- wide, I would probably pick the Hermitage in St. Petersburg.

Don't tell me that rapier- sharp wit of yours is slipping Rhino......

;)

Brian

Yes of course I knew that. Was just making an observation of my own. And that rapier wit of mine is actually just a smudge in the rearview mirror  ;D

Offline Mettler1

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2018, 09:47:40 PM »
   WHAT!!! You didn't tell me about this!!! >:(  I want in on this bonanza!!! Guess you guys wanted it all for yourselves!! BASTARDS!!
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2018, 06:41:56 AM »
I think we can all agree this email I just received is looking VERY PROMISING!

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I AM REV,DR.JOHN H.WILLIAMS,THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND I WISH TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT IN THE AMOUNT OF $10,5MUSD WHICH I SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YESTERDAY AND THIS APPROVED DRAFT INCLUDES YOUR FUND INTEREST AMOUNT FOR THIS YEARS AWAITING,SO CALL ME NOW TO CONFIRM IT OKAY:-+234-8132902282

NOTE THAT WE ARE PAYING YOU THROUGH OUR OIL RESERVE BANK ACCOUNT WITH THE JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK,USA AND THEY WILL CREDIT YOUR FUND ONCE YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT HARD COPY AND DEPOSIT IT TO ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE IN THE WORLD.

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO TAKE THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO YOUR LOCAL BANK AND CONFIRM IT BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU THE ORIGINAL HARD COPY OR YOU CAN COME DOWN FOR THE COLLECTION HERE OKAY.

I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

YOURS,

REV,DR.JOHN H.WILLIAMS.

I mean, come on! The guy is a reverend  :thumbs: a doctor  :thumbs: AND an auditor!!  :thumbs:

Yes, yes, I agree. This looks VERY promising indeed! You're on your way man! You lucky AND special SOB!!!

You did receive the scanned copy of the CERTIFIED bank draft in your email right? Did you take it down to your bank for confirmation? If not, as the good doctor said, you can come on down and collect it yourself.

What could go wrong at this point?