Author Topic: Like new winter gear - Alpinestars & Tourmaster - size large - ALL SOLD!  (Read 6079 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Ok, some of you guys may have been following along on my threads in the other sections... If not, I just bought an Aerostich one-piece suit that I stumbled into and wasn't looking for but couldn't pass it up, I tried it out today and it's definately a keeper, so I'm selling my current jacket and pants. I'll give my brutha's here first crack before I post em on ebay...

Alpinestars Long Range 2 Drystar jacket, size large, I just bought this about a month ago, it's in like new condition, cost $500 new, I'll sell for $300 shipped to domestic US, paypal only. Pics, video, specs, and sizing can be seen at the below links. This is an absolutley awesome jacket at a smokin deal $ IMO, I just don't need it now that I have the Stich suit...

http://www.alpinestars.com/moto/jackets/long-range-2-drystar-jacket.html

Alpinestars Long Range 2 Drystar Jacket Review at RevZilla.com

Tourmaster Caliber pants, size large S (which means "short", waist is 34-36 and inseam is 30), I actually bought these last year but only wore them twice last year, I've been wearing them this year for the past 3 weeks commuting to work, they are in excellent condition. Cost $180 new, I'll sell for $80 shipped to domestic US, paypal only. Pics, specs, and sizing can be seen at the below links. SOLD.

http://www.tourmaster.com/xcart/product.php?productid=173&cat=4

Tour Master Caliber Pant Video Test

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:39:37 PM by ZG »

Damaged Goods

Re: Like new winter gear - Alpinestars & Tourmaster - size large
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:48:48 AM »
What is your inseam and how tall are you? I'm interested if they will fit, I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 03:32:05 AM »
What is your inseam and how tall are you? I'm interested if they will fit, I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam.

ZG is ..... ummmm.... verticaly challanged, so I don't think that these would work, but then again, he may have rolled up the pants legs so that they would work for him.  :-X  :P
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 08:49:23 AM »
Nice prices J. Too bad I don't need either of these.

Good luck with the sale.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 09:13:55 AM »

Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot to mention that these are the "short" ones, they come in short, regular, and long. waist is 34-36 and inseam is 30.

I just edited my original post...

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 09:15:28 AM »
ZG is ..... ummmm.... verticaly challanged, so I don't think that these would work, but then again, he may have rolled up the pants legs so that they would work for him.  :-X :P

Who you calling short Pope?  ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 09:24:50 AM »
Nice prices J. Too bad I don't need either of these.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks C!  :chugbeer:

Damaged Goods

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 02:46:20 PM »
I guess they are a little short if I want them to cover the lower part of my legs. Thanks.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 02:48:57 PM »
I guess they are a little short if I want them to cover the lower part of my legs. Thanks.

Damn, some folks are SO picky!    ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline COGnosticat0r

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 04:11:33 AM »
I would hang on to them until I was absolutely sure I wanted a one piece.  I bought a one piece years ago, after a while I got tired of getting in and out of it and sold it. I was glad I kept my two piece outfit.
Jerry Holland
COG 4478
2013 C14
"Man, you were haulin' ass the other day when I passed you"

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 08:00:23 AM »
I would hang on to them until I was absolutely sure I wanted a one piece.  I bought a one piece years ago, after a while I got tired of getting in and out of it and sold it. I was glad I kept my two piece outfit.
Good piece of advice here my friend.

Unless, you need the money to start another 'What should my next farkle be?' thread.  ::)

Son of Pappy

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
Tom and Jerry have some great advice.  Decent ice cream as well ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »

Good piece of advice here my friend.

Unless, you need the money to start another 'What should my next farkle be?' thread.  ::)

I appreciate the concern, if they sell they sell, if they don't they don't, no worries either way. I just don't see me not wearing the Stich this winter and I already have different gear for the summer months, so I figured I might as well sell them now since this is the time of year folks are in need of gear for the colder season riding...

I understand both of you guys and Jeremy were not fond of the one piece suits you had, but you never tried the Stich, trust me getting in/out of it is litterally a 30 second job, the ankle to neck zipper is a awesome design.

:rotflmao:

Son of Pappy

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 09:39:43 AM »
Come mid Spring?  Not war, not cold, and wet in the AM, come evening?  You know what I mean.  My advice is use it for a few years, somewhere down the road a new rider will need some good gear and Karma is a great thing.  FWIW, I'd be all over that jacket, but, well, I still have another 20 pounds to go :-X

Offline C1xRider

• Where did all the posts go?!??
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »

Actually that's Ben and Jerry.  Tom and Jerry are the cat and mouse that are always playing tricks on each other.   ::)

Come mid Spring?  Not war, not cold, and wet in the AM, come evening?  You know what I mean.  My advice is use it for a few years, somewhere down the road a new rider will need some good gear and Karma is a great thing.  FWIW, I'd be all over that jacket, but, well, I still have another 20 pounds to go :-X

Heck, with Jay's history, if he gets tired of the one piece next spring, he'll buy a new jacket and pants.

I need to get him into snowmobiling.  That will take care of any extra spending money he has laying around.  What do you say Jay?  I just brought home another new toy today.  ;D  A new kitty cat sporting a 1000CC 2 cylinder 2-stroke w/ SLP pipe, Y-pipe, & can, PC-V, and a 60+HP Nitrous kit w/ 110+ race gas injection.   ;D  Can't wait for snow!!!!
--------------------   BACK UP YOUR DISKS PEOPLE!! -------------------------------
2012 K1600 GTL 8), 2010 C14 ABS, 2002 HD FXSTDI, 2000 XT350, 1998 C10, 1983 V65 Magna, 1978 HD SX250

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 05:25:40 PM »
Sledding does sound fun Rob!  ;D :chugbeer:

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
I'll give my brutha's here first crack before I post em on ebay...

Well, it seems like nobody is interested on here, to ebay they go...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160924693726?item=160924693726&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160924686423?item=160924686423&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I also have some size medium Gerbings socks that I threw on there too, they were too small for me so I got another pair in size large...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160924679953?item=160924679953&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »
The pants just sold on ebay.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 04:31:24 AM »
Did someone mention pants?

Pants - Here Come the Mummies

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
MG?