Author Topic: ping BDF  (Read 10512 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: ping BDF
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 06:06:35 PM »
I'm waiting for the fembots, myself.

I'll take a set...

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 03:05:44 PM »
On the issue of spambots it looks like two have registered on my mileage log site: http://www.wfr-ridersclub.com/miles/miles.asp with waht look like randomly generated user names.

At least I speculate they are bots because they are listing zero miles. The funny thing is the bike clubs they claim to be with.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 03:45:01 PM »
Way OFFTOPIC:  Are those the models from Robert Palmer's 'Simply Irresistible'?  I remember that and the 'Addicted to love' videos. And now I am remembering them all over again :-)  I am old and freely admit I am not keeping up with what the current trends are but I have to say, I think a lot of today's artists, especially females, should sit down and watch those two videos and see if they might be able to get a feel for the difference between 'hot' and 'pig'.

OK, down off my "Kids today!" soapbox. :-)

Brian

I'll take a set...
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 04:07:46 PM »
Why yes, yes they are.  :) ....and how can anything in this thread be 'off topic'?  :rotflmao:

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »
Way OFFTOPIC:  Are those the models from Robert Palmer's 'Simply Irresistible'?  I remember that and the 'Addicted to love' videos. And now I am remembering them all over again :-)  I am old and freely admit I am not keeping up with what the current trends are but I have to say, I think a lot of today's artists, especially females, should sit down and watch those two videos and see if they might be able to get a feel for the difference between 'hot' and 'pig'.

OK, down off my "Kids today!" soapbox. :-)

Brian

Hey, I don't want to ruin the mood for you...lol, but those old Robert Palmer videos have been paid homage lately by a New York gal:

Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (An Homage to Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible") - OFFICIAL
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
That was just wrong.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 05:55:10 PM »
No problem- I did not watch (and will not watch) the video 'cause, well, (puts on P.C. hat) I choose not to do so. You should hear what Kirby thinks of it....

:-)

And I liked Palmer's videos from that era- still do and I don't want to taint the memory. But thanks for posting 'cause I no doubt would NOT have found it on my own.....  ::) ;)

Brian

Hey, I don't want to ruin the mood for you...lol, but those old Robert Palmer videos have been paid homage lately by a New York gal:

Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (An Homage to Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible") - OFFICIAL
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 05:58:37 PM »
That was just wrong.
Yup made it through 5 sec :doublepuke:

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 06:07:30 PM »
And I liked Palmer's videos from that era- still do and I don't want to taint the memory. But thanks for posting 'cause I no doubt would NOT have found it on my own.....  ::) ;)

Ahh, those were the good old days eh Brian?  :D ;D :o

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 06:38:57 PM »
I didn't take you for such a pup, Rem. The good old days.....

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 06:43:26 PM »
I didn't take you for such a pup, Rem. The good old days.....

Hahahahaha! Nicely done Mr. Pink, nicely done!...lol.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 08:48:13 PM »
Actually, IIRC, Robert Palmer was mid- 80's and that was the era of cassette players and the dawning of CD's- or maybe just a few years in the future.

Talent was not out of style yet though. :-) and BTW, Robert Palmer was a talented man. Died of a heart attack at 54.

Brian

Hahahahaha! Nicely done Mr. Pink, nicely done!...lol.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 01:34:03 PM »
Man am I behind the times. I had no idea Robert Palmer died 11 years ago.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 02:19:56 PM »
Yep, big surprise then too. If I remember right, heart attack- the big one that saves all the tests and procedures that follow the little ones. Too bad, he was a talented guy I think and really pretty interesting as a human- at least from a distance when I saw him [not performing].

Brian

Man am I behind the times. I had no idea Robert Palmer died 11 years ago.