Author Topic: Does the Vstream screen fit a 2016?  (Read 3740 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Does the Vstream screen fit a 2016?
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2018, 05:54:57 AM »
The big issue was some pest control anti-wasp spray that got underneath the eaves in the shed where I had the bike parked. Splashed on the windscreen (without me knowing it) and I've got some opaque areas that I'm not happy with.

Interesting.  I also have a similar problem on one of my shields.  There are some opaque splotches.  I have no idea what got on it, but it woulldn't wash off.  In an even more bizarre twist, in the past when it happened I thought they were permanent damage but they came off, accidentally, while cleaning the windscreen.  But I can't remember what I used.  I actually think it was Mother's paint polish... (the non-wax waxing stuff).
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »
I'm thinking some Brasso on a clean rag with liberal application elbow grease will take care of opaque areas. It works on plastic headlight lenses and watch crystals.

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2018, 02:23:38 PM »
 I wonder how the headlight restore kits would work.
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1