Author Topic: Product Support  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
Product Support
« on: November 13, 2011, 05:37:53 PM »
 I just wanted everyone to know that if you get a product from me, I'm here, by phone and / or email, to support all my products. Your success is my success, so I want everyone using my parts to be successful. Feel free to contact me with any questions or issues, and we'll get it squared away.

This posting is here because I just recieved an pm from someone on this forum who has no knowledge of my jet kit, who claims another person asked him for product support of my jet kit. This whole story doesn't make any sense to me, but I want everyone to know - if you have an issue, ask ME about it  I want you 100% satisfied.

and thanks for everyone's support - Steve

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
Re: Product Support
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 08:13:34 PM »
Steve,  I purchased 4 products from you, two of which I had questions on and when I called for help you were either on the other end of the phone when it was ringing, or you got back to me in a short amount of time.  (twice with my last call, I spoke to you just this morning.)
I wanted to thank you for your quick returns to my calls.  Your customer service is outstanding!!  (as are your products)

I for one am glad you post so often as a COG member who just happens to produce some great stuff for our bikes.

Thanks for all that you do for all of us,
Joe Callahan
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline Boomer343

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:23:20 PM »
Heck Steve you even sell and support stuff to us Canadians.....I would have sold the Connie if it hadn't been for the gear unit you provided. Between you and TCro I've got a greatly improved bike.

Looking forward to getting the carb and cam gear mods in this winter.

Offline Cavosie

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 06:35:56 AM »
Bump for the Steve love.  He's an entirely new level of customer service.

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
Heck Steve you even sell and support stuff to us Canadians.....I would have sold the Connie if it hadn't been for the gear unit you provided. Between you and TCro I've got a greatly improved bike.

Looking forward to getting the carb and cam gear mods in this winter.
You're really gonna like how it runs after doing those mods. :thumbs:
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)

Offline tommyt

Re: Product Support SISF
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »
Steve took the time to call me after an inquiry about a jet kit of his I bought  USED off another memeber, offering to exchange it  ( an early prototype) for a current economy kit better suited for high altitude use.   Can't beat that type of service.   I'll be sending him my bowls for overflow tube modification when I pull the carbs  for kit install.   He mentioned he has done 100 or so sets of carbs now for these bikes- why try to DIY ?

Offline Tele130

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
Steve did my carbs with his 2 min mod (I don't know if it was the "Eco or Prw" mod. I don't think he knows either :rotflmao:). It was during his Prototype phase.
Thank goodness he's here!!!!!  Trying to save pennies for the cam gear and the 7 speed.  :thumbs: :chugbeer:
Does this mean we get a "Re-Do" on life too?

Doug Colton
2006 Concours............nice ride!!!!!

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 07:27:46 AM »
proto kits were all power kits. Steve