Author Topic: Americade, who went?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Americade, who went?
« on: June 15, 2011, 10:20:11 AM »
I live and work in the area and spotted a few Connies, talked with a few owners and waved at a few in passing. One in particular I believe was staying at the Stoney Creek Inn. It was an older C-10 (first gen dash), burgandy with a red tank, Heli bars and a tank bra. I'm sure I've seen pic's of it here before, but not sure whose it is. I looked it over pretty good while it was parked outside the Inn as I was working next door to the Inn at the time. I wanted to say "hi" to the owner, but only saw him or her as they rode away at the end of a group ride which headed toward Harrisburg Lake. Was it you?

P.S. In searching for Americade with the "search" function, I discovered the function is case sensative. This could answer why some of my, and others, searches come up short. If you're looking for DOT 4 brake fluid vs dot 5, you may have to try it both ways. Rick, is this changeable?
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190