Author Topic: 2012 arabian red concours for sale in Ohio  (Read 18361 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: 2012 arabian red concours for sale in Ohio
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 07:48:14 PM »
The bike I had before the Connie was a Harley street bob and I miss the cruiser ergos. My next bike will definately be a cruiser.

Offline Juppt

• Time for a little "cyco"therapy.
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 11:28:37 AM »
If I trade the bike in I will only have to pay taxes on the difference between the two bikes. I know it will not be alot but every bit helps. I really want to like the bike or I wouldn't have bought it.Another victim of the no test ride dealership. I have problems with the grips making my hands go numb and pressure on the wrists, yes i have installed bar risers and grip puppies but to no avail the problem still exists.I also have arthritis and am sure that it doesn't help my ergo situation.
 Me and the Mrs. took a long testride on the Roadglide Ultra and we both really felt comfortable the whole time. I cannot get very comfortable on the Connie and I do not want to keep putting money into the bike that I cannot get back just trying to get it there and still not be happy with it. Motor wise it is an outstanding machine, effortless on the interstate and smooth as silk, just not the bike for me.
There's another reason to ride a harley. I couldn't find a kawa dealer that would allow even a trip around the parking lot. Broward Motorsports where I purchased mine from wouldn't allow me to start the bike. I had had two C10's prior, so in my idiocy, I figured what I knew what I was getting into. wrong.  The only way I could ride the bike was after I purchased it, I could ride it for ten miles. Well, I'm not even settled in until after ten miles. My hands went numb at 15 miles. So, I guess I bought the thing. Like an idiot, I didn't check the price on the paperwork. The salesgirl thought the suggested price was what I was agreeing to pay. So, I'm way upside down if I decide to sell.
I rode a 2012 electra glide classic the other day, the salesman suggested I take it out for an hour and "enjoy myself." Boy, did I. My hands were no longer numb, my butt was happy, very little noise and buffeting around my head (I always wear a modular or 1/2 helmet, skull cap and 33db earplugs.) All I needed was a back rest and I could ride north again.
I have a love/hate relationship w/ HD. I put about 40K miles in three years on my 2005 ultra glide from Key West to Canada almost always with my wife aboard. cruise on, stereo rocking and comfy. Then again, I had to tighten and loctite everything down. I lost the gear shift lever at 2:30 am on I-26 in South Carolina. In the rain. I spent eight hours and severely blistered feet looking for that wretched thing. It's also a 60 year old design and here in south Florida, you WILL get blistered thighs in the summer or scarred calves if you get too close to the exhaust. (yes, I wear pants when I ride. amazing how the heat will carry through denim...)
I rented a BMW R1200RT from www.rentmymotorcyle.com just west of Palm Beach Gardens. I'd kill for one of those. Like others have mentioned, big $$ and no network. From here I would have to got to Ft. lauderdale or north to Daytona/Orlando
Now, some good for the connie> It's stupid fast; like addicting fast. Almost telepathic: you think, you're there. Yesterday. If I'm not paying attention to the speedo, it will swing well into the triple digits. I'm gonna have to ride less agressively to avoid any LEO's hunting me down.
FWIW: Sorry for hijacking the thread, this was a little irritating for me.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:54:57 AM by Juppt »
Ian
"You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist's office"
 2008 C14 (Dr. Phil-asaki), 2005 HD FLHTCUI, 2002 C10, 1986 C10,1980 CX-500, 1968 Triumph Trophy 250

motogogo66

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 04:22:41 AM »
I am dropping my price to $12,000.00 Bike is in excellent condition.

Offline Broz

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »
One thing you are up against at the end of the model year is a huge drop on the prices from dealers remaining 2012 inventory and Kawi is having a zero % financing no money down for 48 months thru the end of Dec.

If you are paying cash you can get a brand new one for $12,798 here in NC. It's a grand more if your doing the zero percent financing.

Good luck selling.

Broz
Semper Fi
Broz
2012 C-14.  Black

Offline vsop46

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2013, 04:15:15 PM »
Still have your Connie for sale?

Offline Cuda

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 08:35:15 PM »
Yeah he kept the bike and got a new wife instead....

Better sent him a PM I could be WRONG. ;)
Old and SLOW                   COG 11405
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver