Author Topic: Voyager XII parts and manual addendum for the '94  (Read 1276 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Voyager XII parts and manual addendum for the '94
« on: November 30, 2012, 07:45:01 AM »
Found these in my garage while cleaning it up... 43059-1329 and 43059-1330

I was cleaning out my garage and came upon these two replacement clutch line hoses.  Never been used.  Free to someone in my area (Fredericksburg, VA).  I don't need them and don't want to throw them away.  They would be kind a hard to ship as they are somewhat longish. This is for a Voyager XII.  Looks like they span multiple model years. Please check with Ronayers.com for the fitment for your bike. PM me if you are interested.  I might ship if I can find a suitable box, though.  Seem to be upping my stock from Amazon here lately.  In that case, the buyer would pay shipping costs.

I also have the addendum to the service manual for the '94 bike.  Should be good for some years on forward.  Selling that for $10 shipped.

Update...the clutch lines are spoken for..I think.  Don't know about the manual.  This ad has sat for awhile here and even longer at the Voyager site with no activity and now everyone and their brother is asking about it within the last few days.  Strange days indeed.  Maybe the Mayans (not the SOA gang) were right.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:43:45 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline JDM

Re: Voyager XII parts and manual addendum for the '94
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 11:04:28 AM »
Found these in my garage while cleaning it up... 43059-1329 and 43059-1330

I was cleaning out my garage and came upon these two replacement clutch line hoses.  Never been used.  Free to someone in my area (Fredericksburg, VA).  I don't need them and don't want to throw them away.  They would be kind a hard to ship as they are somewhat longish. This is for a Voyager XII.  Looks like they span multiple model years. Please check with Ronayers.com for the fitment for your bike. PM me if you are interested.  I might ship if I can find a suitable box, though.  Seem to be upping my stock from Amazon here lately.  In that case, the buyer would pay shipping costs.

I also have the addendum to the service manual for the '94 bike.  Should be good for some years on forward.  Selling that for $10 shipped.

YOU GOT MAIL
If you have seen heaven, I am sure something scared the hell out of you.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:29:37 AM »
No I don't...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline JDM

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 06:20:40 AM »
If you have seen heaven, I am sure something scared the hell out of you.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:05 AM »
I've updated the thread as someone got the lines before you did.   However, if you want the manual, let me know.