Author Topic: What is the latest on Night Vision being developed by Kawasaki for the C-14  (Read 1878 times)

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
Kawasaki in 2008 released info that they were developing night vision for the C-14 and had some demo info they were releasing to the public.  The goal or advantage was to allow you to see people walking, on bikes, animals or any heat seeking object on your heads up display screen, and they were toying with heads up display for your helmet too.

What is the latest on this developmental issue if any?

See their advertisement attached...

Ninja
Ninjawarrior

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

Kawasaki in 2008 released info that they were developing night vision for the C-14 and had some demo info they were releasing to the public.  The goal or advantage was to allow you to see people walking, on bikes, animals or any heat seeking object on your heads up display screen, and they were toying with heads up display for your helmet too.

What is the latest on this developmental issue if any?

See their advertisement attached...

Ninja

It went the same place as Kaw's cruise control...

How many heads you using to ride that bike with anyways?    :o
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Maybe we can get these snow folk into motorcycling.
http://www.reconinstruments.com/

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
hah!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine