Author Topic: C-14 Handle-Bar Extenders, 4"  (Read 9531 times)

Offline philipintexas

• Phils Farkels
C-14 Handle-Bar Extenders, 4"
« on: November 26, 2013, 04:31:02 PM »
I have a set of my 4" bar extenders for sale. These revolve around the original axis of the bars in 6 degree increments to bring the bars closer to the driver and higher for a much more comfortable seating position as shown in the last photo. To use them you'll need to either extend the brake & clutch hoses or, as I did, replace them with Galfer SS hoses 3" longer than the originals.  These increase the spread of the bar-ends by approximately 4". If used with wedges as I did, the spread turns out to be approx. 2" with the bars in a more wrist-friendly horizontal configuration.  Constructed of 7075 Alum. and 303 Stainless steel. Priced at $375 delivered with a no-risk money back warranty. If you're not happy with them I'll even pay the return shipping.

Need a better luggage rack?  www.philsfarkels.com

Offline blackwidow

Re: C-14 Handle-Bar Extenders, 4"
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 07:26:18 AM »
Hi , is it possible to install this with the 2 inch risers ? Also can you give me the parts # for the brake and clutch lines ?

Offline Toaster

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »
Greetings
I purchased a pair used and am going to install them with 2" risers and wedges. I purchased the clutch and brake line extensions from Heli $29.00 each. I will install them some time this spring before I start riding again.
Merry Christmas

Offline wingrider

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
I also have a set of the 4 inch extenders installed with 2 inch risers. Got the same hoses from Heli and I think they are about perfect.

Offline Gsun

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 08:46:18 PM »
I also have a set of the 4 inch extenders installed with 2 inch risers. Got the same hoses from Heli and I think they are about perfect.

Have any pics of those? I have the four inch ones and would like to raise the forks as I have lowering links and you can't without risers. I have some two inch risers and thinking of cutting to one inch.

Toaster - using the wedges with four (or six) inch risers really exaggerates the intent of them. Let us know what you think.

Offline philipintexas

• Phils Farkels
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 09:57:25 AM »
Bump. I only have enough bolts to make one more set of these.
Need a better luggage rack?  www.philsfarkels.com