Author Topic: #LoveWins  (Read 27019 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: #LoveWins
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2015, 06:06:37 PM »
My bad....
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2015, 06:54:17 PM »
You guys are terrible..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2015, 06:59:38 PM »
Just calling 'em like we see 'em.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2015, 07:39:40 PM »
How about the right leaning hypocrites?

Most "right leaning hypocrites" will at least admit their bias whereas the other not so much....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline Arata

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2015, 08:18:24 PM »
I thought this thread was entirely civil and a few of you even agreed with or supported my pov!

Well done!
2014 V Strom 1000
2008 C14
2004 ZRX1200R
1993 GSXR 1100

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2015, 08:42:38 PM »
The news has moved on from the gay marraige thing's.  Now it is the confederate flag that is under fire.  TV land is even pulling the dude's of hazard county.  Seriously?
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
As far as I know it's two different individuals.

Hmmm, the op pm'd me this below... I'm not 100% sure, but it sure sounds like a typical elp_jc post... :-\ 

"Sorry for the confusion, but that gentleman and I are not the same person. I've never met, interacted with, or otherwise even knew of his existence prior to this thread.

I'm just the queer that all the bigots around here would love to kill with their cc weapons if given the chance..."

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2015, 09:07:32 PM »
Hmmm, the op pm'd me this below... I'm not 100% sure, but it sure sounds like a typical elp_jc post... :-\ 

"Sorry for the confusion, but that gentleman and I are not the same person. I've never met, interacted with, or otherwise even knew of his existence prior to this thread.

I'm just the queer that all the bigots around here would love to kill with their cc weapons if given the chance..."
I said it on the other forum:  He came to a motorcycle forum to congratulate himself and his gay marriage rights and got all bent out of shape when not every single person wanted to do cartwheels in the street with him.  And the people who don't share his joy are bigots.  Again, as far as I know, the person who seeks tolerance and acceptance is the only person calling anyone names.

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »

Wow, that's sad right there.

Motonerd if you see this, let me be the first to say that though I find homosexuality offensive, I would be the first to step up and protect you from harm if I was in a position to do so. I expect  many here would do so too. Sad that you had to drop that shot at the CC, I guess you think we're all angry white guy redneck homophobic murderers in training.

If anyone wants to see the reality of "gay bashing" there's a video floating around of isis throwing 4 presumably gay men from a rooftop to their deaths. Horrific and truly sick.  Inhuman.

Unfortunately though, it seems BruceR's  asseessment of the posting of this thread is proving spot on.  kinda like a gay pride parade, supposedly to celebrate, but the reality it's just designed to be "in your face" and dare you to say anything disagreeable about it.

Steve

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2015, 09:37:05 PM »
Trolls.

(I saw it coming and stayed out of this thread   )
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2015, 09:44:36 PM »
All I can say is, WOW! That got UGLY! 

I have friends, good friends, of vitually every minority you can name. When I think about it,  I would put my life on the line for someone of each of those minorities. All the labels are exactly that, labels. I am about as Redneck as anyone most will ever meet. Broke down car in the yard, check. Live in a double wide, check. Gun within reach at all times, check. Rebel flag hanging in my shop, check. Beat up pick-up truck, check. The list goes on and on. However, if the   :hitfan:, those people know that I would drop what I was doing and get to them immediately. And I would bring Hell with me.

The arrogance of some people simply astounds me. Am I a bigot? You bet! I despise an a$$hole. Of every race, sex, religion, sexual persuasion, and country of birth. All a$$holes. Treat me right and I will do the same in return, with interest. But be advised, the converse is also true.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2015, 09:59:06 PM »
werd:

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2015, 10:22:15 PM »
Yeah, I got a couple of nasty-grams from Chris too. He is a hater (of most everything as far as I can tell), has a pretty serious case of paranoia and a very serious case of warped perception. But he does not seem to be having any fun with any of that so I think he is more to be pitied than scorned.

Then again, maybe he just needs to eat a Snickers, get out of Danny Trejo mode and back to being Marcia.... (as I suggested he do when I replied to his e-mail).  ;D

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Leo

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2015, 10:29:35 PM »
Newspeak, 1984, Orson Wells
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2015, 05:11:13 AM »

And here is where we took the wrong course of action.... No matter the subject sharing all or part of private correspondence to the public eye in this forum is not condoned....
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2015, 05:40:45 AM »
T is exactly right in this regard, but I would like to add something as well.  Anyone here getting a PM that makes one uncomfortable should be reported to us directly and we'll handle it.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.