Author Topic: Triumph has been busy!  (Read 1997 times)

Offline sherob

• Arena
Triumph has been busy!
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »
Looky at the new Tiger Explorer... ooooooooo!  So, now we have the Honda Crosstourer coming to play, and we have this new Tiger Explorer (1200cc) bad boy with CRUISE CONTROL coming out!!!!  I could just, well, smile!!!!!  ;D  Notice 950 watts... 950 watts... that is awesome... WOW!!!!

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/triumph/triumph-unveils-three-new-models-for-2012-91161.html
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
Re: Triumph has been busy!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:42:43 AM »
Looky at the new Tiger Explorer... ooooooooo!  So, now we have the Honda Crosstourer coming to play, and we have this new Tiger Explorer (1200cc) bad boy with CRUISE CONTROL coming out!!!!  I could just, well, smile!!!!!  ;D  Notice 950 watts... 950 watts... that is awesome... WOW!!!!

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/triumph/triumph-unveils-three-new-models-for-2012-91161.html

Yeah, specially if you notice a wrinkle on your shirt and need to iron it on the side of the road  ;D And you can even keep an iron in your "soft or hard luggage". How cool is that?!  8)
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 02:43:03 AM »
Yeah, specially if you notice a wrinkle on your shirt and need to iron it on the side of the road  ;D And you can even keep an iron in your "soft or hard luggage". How cool is that?!  8)

... or you're wanting a bag of popcorn, since you've been stowing that mini microwave in there too.  ;D
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline lt1

• 2008 C14
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
Agreed that Triumph is pushing a lot of the right buttons lately.  It will be cool to see the new Trophy come out, hopefully very soon.
Eyes, Brain, Hands.  Repeat.

Offline GeeBeav

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
Mmmm . . . Speed Triple R
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.