Author Topic: This is Why I Won't Be Going To CO Next Month  (Read 12273 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: This is Why I Won't Be Going To CO Next Month
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2015, 08:17:09 AM »
I remember hearing about that. Wonder where he is now?

If I remember correctly he died at the scene either by suicide or they did find a way to fire into the cab. I believe he did have some weapons on board and did eventually threaten the police but I could be remembering wrong.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: This is Why I Won't Be Going To CO Next Month
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2015, 10:50:33 AM »
Impressive video, and clearly the gentleman went to a huge amount of effort to build that thing. In the end though, I believe he was using a Komatsu and probably suffered a fob failure.

And now I have the image in my head of that thing coming to rest in the lingerie section of a store with unmentionables hanging off of it....  :o ;D

Brian

This is how you take a stand against "The Man" in Colorado...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com