Author Topic: Michigan Tech Day / Wrench Session Sunday, April 17 @ 9am  (Read 4408 times)

Offline DeansZG

Michigan Tech Day / Wrench Session Sunday, April 17 @ 9am
« on: April 09, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
FYI: Copy & pasted from the "other" forum:

Hi everybody!

I'll be holding a MI Tech Day/Wrench Session at AAD Randy tata's home in Fenton, MI on Sunday, April 17, 2016, so mark your calendars and plan to attend.  If you don't have any work to do, come out anyway and meet the COG folks in the area!  Maybe you can help or learn from others as they work on their bikes.  I will help where I can!

We'll get started around 9am and go til 2pm or whenever everybody gets hungry - no problem if you'll be coming in later that morning. 

Address is:  235 Ponchartrain Dr, Fenton, MI 48430   (blue house)

I am right off the Silver Lake Rd Exit and US-23 in Fenton.   Go east on Silver Lake Rd. from the exit, and you'll see a self-storage yard on the South side, I'm the next street past that, 3rd house from the end on the right.  In case of rain, I have a 2-car garage we can work out of.

Drop me an email, pm or reply here if you're planning on coming and give me an idea of what you'd like to work on.  Plan on either bringing the materials you'll be in need of, make prior arrangements with me, or let me know if you would like me to arrange to have other tools or equipment on-hand.  I have friends with lifts, etc.  I even have a trailer - so let me know and we can try to get your bike here before-hand if needed the day before or earlier that morning.

As for food - I was thinking I could cook burgers/dogs on the charcoal grill if everybody could chip in a few dollars.  Let me know your preference!  There is a motorcycle swap meet at Rocky's on this day till 5pm.  There is also a great mexican restaurant right next to it if you prefer.

Lastly - if nobody has work to do - we can ALWAYS go for ride!  :)  It's nice country-side here, with lots of lakes.

Looking forward to seeing you!
'99 C10 "MissTriss" *sold*
'04 ZZR1200 "Sweet heart" *sold*
'81 GL1100 Interstate "Puttz"*sold*
'00 K12LT..."Battleship Galactica".....