Author Topic: Favorite Present?  (Read 6088 times)

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
Re: Favorite Present?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 07:20:30 PM »
I got a 100 pack of the K cups. 8)

If I want something better, I'll have to buy it myself. ::)
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 08:32:21 PM »
I got a 100 pack of the K cups. 8)

If I want something better, I'll have to buy it myself. ::)

Wow Santa told me D-Cups were all I was good enough for.....well next year it might work out!! :chugbeer:
          Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »
A little belated since my wife couldn't buy it without me knowing about it.  That won't stop me from shooting a couple hundred rounds tomorrow.   ;D

Cool Jeremy -I also thought about gearing up for the possibility of 4 more  ;)
Another ,of endless, gun shows in columbus even this weekend ..I gotta at least replace my lost CRKC Summa ..I loved that as a daily.
Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 10:24:48 AM »
Garmin Nuvi 3450 to replace my broken Magellan crossover.

And a real surprise, a friend gave me a Spektrum DX6i state of the art 6 channel RC remote and the Phoenix RC simulator. He is heavy into RC helicopters. His diabolical plan worked and I went out and bought a Blade SR RC heli so we can go fly together.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 11:21:43 AM »
Spending Christmas with my wife after working it so many years. My health. And making our last payment on our equity loan and credit cards. No debt, only utility bills and property tax, we own everything.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
 :thumbs:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 11:51:38 AM »
I guess I should add that we don't spend over $100 cash for each other for Christmas and whatever we do get each other it CANNOT be made in China. Makes for interesting shopping.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »
I would have to pick two- the favorite in my lifetime would be Ronald Reagan, and my all- time favorite would be Mr. Lincoln.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
Spending Christmas with my wife after working it so many years. My health. And making our last payment on our equity loan and credit cards. No debt, only utility bills and property tax, we own everything.

Now that's cool, I can't wait for the day of paying off the house, sure seems to take forever...

Offline Leo

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 05:11:42 PM »
Strawboss is my hero!  So many people are in Golden Handcuffs.   I salute a man who has earned his freedom. 
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas

Offline Conrad

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 04:41:13 AM »

Nice!   
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 04:42:00 AM »
I would have to pick two- the favorite in my lifetime would be Ronald Reagan, and my all- time favorite would be Mr. Lincoln.

Brian

Had I known that you wanted dead men for Christmas I could have sent you a couple...    ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DenverC-14

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
05 SV1000S

Offline Conrad

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2012, 07:03:19 AM »
I bought myself a weather station with money that I received as a gift and I'm really loving this thing!

http://www.ambientweather.com/amws2080.html

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 07:33:48 AM »
That looks neat.  I may get one of them as well and hook up to the Weather Underground..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 06:38:17 AM »
That looks neat.  I may get one of them as well and hook up to the Weather Underground..

It's great fun Jim. The software that is used to connect to the Weather Underground is free and it's called Cumulus. It's very powerful and is great for graphing any and all variables.

The price of the station went down $20 since I bought it.    >:(

I bought the optional solar shield for the temp/hygrometer sensor so that I didn't have to worry about placement of that sensor.

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 08:41:38 AM »
I forgot to mention the Tourmaster Synergy 2.0 electric jacket liner.  Why did I wait for 30+ years of riding to get heated gear??

Offline pb

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 06:46:16 PM »
just a lil some thing for the winter weather. we do get ice and snow once in a while.  :D

07 civic auto

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
I forgot to mention the Tourmaster Synergy 2.0 electric jacket liner.  Why did I wait for 30+ years of riding to get heated gear??

I wondered the same thing. Heated gear is friggin' awesome. If you don't have any, you're missing out big time.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
Getting our members back after the forum crashed...