Author Topic: This is bu??sh?? man  (Read 7385 times)

Offline Sebastionbear

Re: This is bu??sh?? man
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 12:22:58 AM »
Well, that was a shock!  WTF happened?
I've been busy running all over south eastern Australia and I try to log on to find out some info for my trusty '93 GTR and "huh" ???

Has someone been a bad boy?

Anyway, Hi everyone  :o

Cheers, Craig
R.I.P. Davo
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."-George Carlin
When was the last time you just got up and went for a drive? Not to anywhere not for anything, just for drive. You see, motorcyclists do it all the time, so why don't human beings? Jeremy Clarkson

Offline COGnosticat0r

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 02:41:16 AM »

BWAHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIGHT, 9600 posts?
i think a lot of people are adding a couple thousand now that nobody can click and look....

IIRC he did.  MOB we posted in the early days when only the first post in a thread counted, so if you posted 10 times in the same topic, it only added one to the post count.  The new/old COG forum started counting every post no matter where.  The kids these days are spoiled   :rotflmao:
Jerry Holland
COG 4478
2013 C14
"Man, you were haulin' ass the other day when I passed you"

Offline turnkey

• Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 03:25:01 AM »
Its good to see some familure names!!  :chugbeer:
1998 Conni 55,000ish miles

Thank a Vet. They gave, so you have!!

Bob

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 03:32:56 AM »

BWAHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIGHT, 9600 posts?
i think a lot of people are adding a couple thousand now that nobody can click and look....

I don't think anyone had a higher count than I did for quite a while, maybe Jerry, for a few days, but not for long....

we'll see if we can recoup the top 60 from the archives.......just to see...... :D

What I posted was correct! I don't need to exaggerate or lie about it, because I never really cared about post count in the first place! As a matter of fact, if you doubt that it might have been that high, just ask Virginia Jim. He congratulated me last year when I hit 8000! (and I didn't know it) So for what it's worth, I've had a higher post count than you for a long, long time!  So as you put it, "BWAHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"   ;D
 In case you don't realize it, your not always right!  ;)   But since I really could care less and you seemed to care an awful lot. So why don't you just put your last post count at 9,601. Now you can be first like you seem to want so badly!   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:04:17 AM by Cap'n Bob »

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »
What I posted was correct! I don't need to exaggerate or lie about it, because I never really cared about post count in the first place! As a matter of fact, if you doubt that it might have been that high, just ask Virginia Jim. He congratulated me last year when I hit 8000! (and I didn't know it) So for what it's worth, I've had a higher post count than you for a long, long time!  So as you put it, "BWAHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"   ;D
 In case you don't realize it, your not always right!  ;)   But since I really could care less and you seemed to care an awful lot. So why don't you just put your last post count at 9,601. Now you can be first like you seem to want so badly!   :rotflmao:
you really take things too seriously.....way to seriously.... wayyyy wayyyyyy too seriously.
lighten up Francis ;)

http://youtu.be/B65mtE2TN1w
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:02:01 AM by MAN OF BLUES »

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 09:35:57 AM »
There, that's better.  Now, if I keep this up for another month..............................................................  :yikes::rotflmao:

Post ho!

;D

Offline Leo

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »
I am really inpressed by this new group.   Everyone is a noobie but they seem to have years of experierience, and 100's of thousands of miles of motorcycling riding wisdom.   We have a bunch of cream of the crop types here.  Just think what a bright bunch we will see when this group gets a little time under its belt! 
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas