Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456173 times)

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2013, 02:28:12 PM »
I just had my first experience with Windows 8. That POS makes me crazy.
+1

I installed that on my home desk top and now it is a paper weight.  >:(

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »
XP...XP...XP...

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2013, 04:55:01 PM »
Going Win7 at work Monday on my physical... have a Win7 VM already... snooze.  Why can't they just leave well :censored: enough alone already!
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline quickwilly

• Meh
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
-Spending all day trying to get the chipper started only to find out my son put a nail in the intake as I was trouble shooting. This in turn kept the intake stuck open fouling the plug. Wasn't until I pulled the head off that I found the culprit.

-Listening to my neighbor bitch about not having a privacy fence in our backyard. I have to remove about 6 chords off wood before I can even think about a fence you stupid C**T, you see me out here every F*****G weekend cutting down trees!!!

-Cage-rs turning in front of me.

-Granny marinating in the "passing" lane

-pre-meetings for meetings.

-People to stupid to be operating a REALLLLY expensive piece of equipment......This includes cars.

-Merging to a new server

2009 Connie
2000 ZX-12R

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2013, 04:13:38 PM »
Coming to stop at a light and the car in front of me stopping several car lengths from the one in front of it and then creeping ever so slowly to make up the distance.

Transfer trucks trying to exist at the same spot that I am in.

All this makes me crazy.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2013, 07:44:37 PM »
Going Win7 at work Monday on my physical... have a Win7 VM already... snooze.  Why can't they just leave well :censored: enough alone already!

Microshaft Winders gets worse!  Wait till they shove that lame Win8 down your throat

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Is this 15 nice ladies standing side by side?
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:35 PM »
Going to a MotoGP race in a car.  First motorcycle race I've ever been to in a  :censored: car.  This makes me crazy.

Too much snow in MN to ride the bike, but still ...

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:43 PM »
Any product with a peel back label.  Invariably I peel off the whole thing and get  :censored: pissed off.  This makes me crazy.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2013, 07:09:37 AM »
Mini fluorescent light bulbs...  Not only do you need to worry about lumens, you have to worry about their color temperature.  If you replace one with the same lumens but use a different color temp in a set, it looks like  :censored: .  So now I have odd numbers of different color temp bulbs and finding more of the same can be difficult.  I also have to use a magnifying glass to read the very small print on the color as I don't usually keep the blister pack... This makes me crazy.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2013, 07:13:27 AM »
Mini fluorescent light bulbs...  Not only do you need to worry about lumens, you have to worry about their color temperature.  If you replace one with the same lumens but use a different color temp in a set, it looks like  :censored: .  So now I have odd numbers of different color temp bulbs and finding more of the same can be difficult.  I also have to use a magnifying glass to read the very small print on the color as I don't usually keep the blister pack... This makes me crazy.

You know what makes me crazy about those CFL? No way do they last as long as stated!    >:(
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2013, 07:37:45 AM »
They're all a bunch of  :censored: liars.  They last longer than the normal bulbs but nowhere near as long as they state on the package.  This makes me crazy.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2013, 08:04:14 AM »
If you leave them on they'll last longer. And save you more money.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2013, 08:12:19 AM »
If you leave them on they'll last longer. And save you more money.

They don't save me any money when they're off? This make me crazy.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2013, 03:27:11 PM »
Beer overflowing the bottle when I'm not paying attention.  I don't know why it does that.  Most of the time it's when I'm walking with a bottle in my hand.   This makes me crazy (not the walking, the beer overflowing).

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2013, 03:49:42 PM »
Sam Adams does that a lot.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2013, 05:45:55 PM »
Horrible waste of beer when that happens..

Offline GeeBeav

« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »
When you buy a spray can of something - carb cleaner, contact cleaner, whatever - use it once or twice, then it won't spray anymore. There's 3/4 of a can left, won't come out.
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2013, 07:19:07 AM »
Yep.  Also applies to caulk.

Replying to a post and thinking that you'll be the 'next one' in line and someone beats you to it or you're off by a couple of posts and your answer then makes no sense at all.

All this makes me crazy.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2013, 07:31:45 AM »
People who refuse to use the 'quote' function so that others may know what the hell they're replying to without having to ask. This makes me crazy.