Author Topic: Been around here awhile  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Knobbytyre

Been around here awhile
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »
     I have been primarily lurking around here for a bit. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2015 candy lime green. (Green is best color). It is used with 1800 miles on it, the warranty is good through 5/18. I will get the extended warranty soon. I got the bike on Saturday and my wife and I went for a 150 mile ride on Sunday. I was unsure if she would enjoy it but she may be hooked as well.
    I live in the Portland Oregon area, any fellow Connie riders in the area that get together to ride or work on the bikes. I am fairly mechanically inclined but would live to have someone around who knows more than me.

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
Re: Been around here awhile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 06:31:18 AM »
Welcome to the Site, Homie. The bike is bulletproof, if you want to save your money.
I bought the warranty, but never used it. I never even took it in for the recalls.
In fact, when I take my bike back to the Dealer, I tell them to look away. Don't even look at it.
 8)

Here's mine.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline Knobbytyre

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:35:21 AM »
Jimmymac do you live in the northwest. The pine trees in the back ground make me think you might be nearby.

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 02:45:19 PM »
Pretty sure that pic is in Arkansas...
I'm over here in Kansas City, having to travel for the twisty stuff.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
Don't let that corn get in your way.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.