Author Topic: Harley Jokes  (Read 13106 times)

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Harley Jokes
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 05:36:06 AM »
Well this isn't very funny at all :-[
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 06:04:47 AM »

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 06:29:03 AM »
Not sure if it matter or not.....................but I have "nothing" against the Harley machines, I have liked every single one I have ridden. Maybe I could get one to add to my collection, that way most owners can see how it should be done. 8)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline yoman

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 07:07:34 AM »
I'm glad this is in the 'Funny Pages", cuz this is a joke.

I ride a rice burner and my Harley friends make fun of me. They ride Harleys and I pass them. It all works.
2002 Semi-naked Connie

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 12:40:36 PM »
I really do find this all quite funny. Just because someone makes fun of something; it doesnt mean that they hate it. Hell I am a Navy squid, I make fun of every branch of the service; its what we do. I can tell you that when thw sh!t hits the fan that we have each others back.
If you think Harley riders dont make fun of us you had better think again. Thats all i have to say, lighten up folks.
2002 Conc

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 01:33:54 PM »
Yeah, I bet other races make fun of white people too.  Wanna go down that road?

Lighten up, ride your bikes, love life.

Offline jbailey

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 09:25:57 PM »
Old one, but still funny:

What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?

You can only get one dirtbag on a Hoover.  :D

Offline OCK913

• Arena
    • The Orlando Riders Club
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »
Seems to me that if you have a Harley then the joke is obviously right in front of you.               :rotflmao: I crack myself up....
            2009 Kawasaki C14 - Black

YoDoc

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 07:08:24 PM »
I have removed my posts. I seem to have offended someone so badly they felt the need to follow me around this forum calling me names. Then I fell to their level and called them a name back. That post will be removed too.

Offline manowarwi

• Midwest Sport Riders
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 07:15:32 PM »
Wow so much anger!  I ride with many Harley owners and we all get along and throw harmless jabs at each other,  but the bottom line is we are all riding what we like and that's what is important. 

That being said, here is an old Harley joke that always makes me chuckle:

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the rear head and rocker arm cover.

So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly

2014 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC
2008 Concours - Gone but not forgotten

Offline lt1

• 2008 C14
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 01:02:06 AM »
I don't ride with Texas trash!  (That was a joke).

Here's an example of the condescending attitude that most (maybe not all) Harley riders have:
http://home.ctlnet.com/~mcarroll/101.html

This is why they get "bashed".  I don't ever see any other brand giving or receiving the bashing that Harley gets.  If they didn't act like they were in some special God-chosen club, people probably wouldn't "bash" them.  Then again the bikes are obsolete technology.  That's funny.
Did you read all 101 comments?  That was both hilarious and touching.  Sounds a lot like the reasons many of us ride, with some specific to the brand.  A lot of self-deprecating humor (#85 - You can do your part to keep the highways properly lubricated.) in there as well.  Not every item fits every person, but if that is generally what Harley riders are like, they are okay with me.
Eyes, Brain, Hands.  Repeat.

Offline lt1

• 2008 C14
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 01:07:28 AM »
Fred was out riding his Sporster, but the weather was getting chilly, and the zipper broke on his leather jacket, so he put the jacket on backwards.  A bit later, he dodged a squirrel running across the road, lost control and crashed into a tree.  A passing driver stopped to help, and a few minutes later had this report for the police:

"When I got here, I saw the wrecked Harley and this dazed guy stumbling around.  But, by the time I got his head twisted around straight, he was dead."

You can all groan now.

Edited - thanks, snarf.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:03:54 PM by lt1 »
Eyes, Brain, Hands.  Repeat.

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 05:10:33 AM »
Fred was out riding his Sporster, but the weather was getting chilly, and the zipper broke on his leather jacket.  A bit later, he dodged a squirrel running across the road, lost control and crashed into a tree.  A passing driver stopped to help, and a few minutes later had this report for the police:

"When I got here, I saw the wrecked Harley and this dazed guy stumbling around.  But, by the time I got his head twisted around straight, he was dead."

You can all groan now.
LOL you forgot to mention that since his zipper was broken he put his jacket on backwards LOL
2002 Conc

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:38 AM »
Did you read all 101 comments?  That was both hilarious and touching.  Sounds a lot like the reasons many of us ride, with some specific to the brand.  A lot of self-deprecating humor (#85 - You can do your part to keep the highways properly lubricated.) in there as well.  Not every item fits every person, but if that is generally what Harley riders are like, they are okay with me.

Agreed. And I liked also this one: #95 If things got bad, you could melt it down and have enough iron to build a locomotive.
But then you also have such things as this: #92 If you get stuck in boring business meetings, you can always think about that stretch of back road with the big sweeping turns.  to which I think: and do what? "blast" down at... 25 mph? ::)
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.