Author Topic: Ohio - Early Spring Get Together ?  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
Re: Ohio - Early Spring Get Together ?
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 05:50:56 PM »
Anyone going for a ride this upcoming weekend. (March 17-18)

I'd be game on Sunday.....weather(rain) permitting, hate riding in it, if avoidable.. I'll head anywhere....love the early spring--Work Sat till 12:00 if that works.
 Mike

Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 09:28:20 PM »
Well Holy Crap, if we keep up this weather here in Ohio like we are presently having, a wrench session might be a month early then normal.    ::) ::)
I am definatly making a run on the Blue Ridge Parkway on my trip down to Hampton, Va to see my son and a talk with a guy about a contract job for a spell, but a late April WS might be in order.
So keep doing your research and soul searching, and I'll keep you updated.
Ride safe all,
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline toojeep4u

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
I am up for any time!
Tori '01

Offline Bosco

• Arena
  • USA
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:26 PM »
I am planning to go to the Moonshine Rally. If you want to go we could ride together.
1999 Concours Sold
2009 Concours ABS

Offline drohio

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 02:07:28 PM »
Hey guys,  sorry for butting in.  I'm originally from Springfield and just wanted to say how great it is to see some buckeyes getting together.  I wish we would have some tech time and rides set up down here in Houston.  I was thinking of riding up there late summer.

Offline Bosco

• Arena
  • USA
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 04:40:10 PM »
A Southern Ohio RTE would be great. I just went to the in Indy today. Great time and food.
1999 Concours Sold
2009 Concours ABS

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »
Well.....
I will know by the end of the week if a Wrench Session for the 3rd or 4th weekend is in the cards.
Give these two Saturdays some consideration, I am thinking a Sat. late morning start, say 10am, any work to be done up and through lunch, and some riding after 1 pm or so. I usually plan routes that take you back in your general directions home, so we will see how this week pans out and try to get a date set.
Ride safe all,
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline Bosco

• Arena
  • USA
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 09:22:40 PM »
Well.....
I will know by the end of the week if a Wrench Session for the 3rd or 4th weekend is in the cards.
Give these two Saturdays some consideration, I am thinking a Sat. late morning start, say 10am, any work to be done up and through lunch, and some riding after 1 pm or so. I usually plan routes that take you back in your general directions home, so we will see how this week pans out and try to get a date set.
Ride safe all,
Greg

Does anyone have a tire changing setup that will be at this session.
1999 Concours Sold
2009 Concours ABS

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »

Hey All-
     Sounds great-the sooner ya'll pick a Saturday I can adjust my work schedule and try to make it...sadly I more often than not work on Sats,if worse comes to worst I can hook up for the ride!  Lemee know-Southern Ohio is always a hoot!! Actually any non-glaciated part with a 3 digit road designation is typically great fun 8)

Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?