Author Topic: OCC  (Read 15629 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
Re: OCC
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 06:54:55 AM »
Another thing, did you check out Sr.'s typing the letter to Jr. He cain't spell worth a fart. Everything that I have used for typing with always points out misspellings but I never saw his program do that.

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 09:35:55 AM »
That ride even comes with the 5mph bumpers! or would that be air bags?
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »
Another thing, did you check out Sr.'s typing the letter to Jr. He cain't spell worth a fart. Everything that I have used for typing with always points out misspellings but I never saw his program do that.

I paused the show when the email was being shown and my wife and I laughed so hard because SR types worse than he talks. 

Everytime he does an unveil there is at least 20 "ummm" and "uhhh"
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline tjpgi

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 09:51:51 PM »
I paused the show when the email was being shown and my wife and I laughed so hard because SR types worse than he talks. 

Everytime he does an unveil there is at least 20 "ummm" and "uhhh"
I know a current Prez that does the same thing when there is no teleprompter...oops! should have posted this in the Arena :o
2011 GSXR 1000
2009 Concours ABS
1976 KZ900
1991 Sportster XLH 1200

Bob

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2011, 03:06:10 AM »
The discovery channel is allowing you to vote on which bike you think is better. I just went on and looked at the voting.  The results on who built the better bike so far:

Sr. - SENIOR 3.96%  (8,674 votes)

Jr. - JUNIOR 96.04%  (210,174 votes)

Total Votes: 218,848

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/charity-auction-poll.html

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 06:23:22 AM »
The discovery channel is allowing you to vote on which bike you think is better. I just went on and looked at the voting.  The results on who built the better bike so far:

Sr. - SENIOR 3.96%  (8,674 votes)

Jr. - JUNIOR 96.04%  (210,174 votes)

Total Votes: 218,848

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-chopper/charity-auction-poll.html

Make that 210,175  ;D

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
I liked the motor in seniors bike but 160 hp + 50 hp for nitrous-----Hell you couldn't even use that on that platform!!!! 

The clincher was the "air" suspension on Paul Jr's bike....That blew seniors bike out of the water!!!!!!

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
I like Juniors design the best, but I am pretty confident that his domination over Senior on the voting isnt just bike related. ;)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 09:48:26 AM »
What will Sr. say after the freight train runs him over on this?

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »
I thought it was great how Jr's team whipped them on the auto track too...hahahaha Sr's a TOOL!!!

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2011, 10:30:16 AM »
1. as i mentioned way earlier, 160hp + 50hp from nitro = too damn much power for a single front disc brake!

2. jr's design is overall better...if one could remove all cadillac logo's from both bikes, jr's would be recognizable as 'the caddy bike'.

2a. however, i am disappointed with how little work jr's team did with the front headlight...lame. sr's looked a lot better.

3. i also loved it when jr's team smashed sr's team on the track...even moreso the jr beat sr straight up.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2011, 10:40:16 AM »
I thought it was great how Jr's team whipped them on the auto track too...hahahaha Sr's a TOOL!!!

Especially when Sr. talked so much smack about Paulie not going to beat him

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 02:01:32 PM »
The charity auction is quite telling, too.  Currently, Jr.'s bike is at $100,000.  Sr.'s is at $10,000.   :rotflmao:
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »
I liked the motor in seniors bike but 160 hp + 50 hp for nitrous-----Hell you couldn't even use that on that platform!!!! 

The clincher was the "air" suspension on Paul Jr's bike....That blew seniors bike out of the water!!!!!!

Yeah, it was funny watching peoples reaction the Jr's bike. He drove up and everyone was checking it out. He stopped and turned off the motor, then lowered the air suspension and everyone ooohed and ahhhed.

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »
Yeah, it was funny watching peoples reaction the Jr's bike. He drove up and everyone was checking it out. He stopped and turned off the motor, then lowered the air suspension and everyone ooohed and ahhhed.

...and don't forget the nod of jr's head when they did that...he knew he just spanked daddy.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2011, 02:58:43 PM »
I could never work for Sr. He thinks intimidation is the only way to motivate people. He is constantly talking smack about PJD and it is always wrong. I see Jr. bemoan getting sued but never see him talk smack about OCC bikes. This head to head challenge should prove to Sr. once and for all that Jr. is capable of building bikes without intimidation and micro managing.

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2011, 04:01:51 PM »
hey, i found a pic of the early days of OCC:

Bob

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2011, 05:32:26 PM »
I just popped in to see where the voting was at now. Well it doesn't have it anymore. I don't know if it ended. Or maybe Jr getting almost all of the votes (96%+ as of this morning) caused them to shut it down to spare the humility to OCC?

I do see that Jr.s bike is at the $100,000 and Sr.s at $10,000 as Jon mentioned earlier. There is lots of that face-book talk being posted. The funny thing is both sides are pro Jr. I know Paul has alienated the fan base like his family. But I wouldn't have believed that people would crucify him still to that extent. I have a feeling that you will not hear much about this on the show! But hey, ya never know!

Offline blue14

• Arena
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2011, 07:31:35 PM »
I just popped in to see where the voting was at now. Well it doesn't have it anymore. I don't know if it ended. Or maybe Jr getting almost all of the votes (96%+ as of this morning) caused them to shut it down to spare the humility to OCC?

I do see that Jr.s bike is at the $100,000 and Sr.s at $10,000 as Jon mentioned earlier. There is lots of that face-book talk being posted. The funny thing is both sides are pro Jr. I know Paul has alienated the fan base like his family. But I wouldn't have believed that people would crucify him still to that extent. I have a feeling that you will not hear much about this on the show! But hey, ya never know!
[/b]

Show's OVER........................
2010 C14, 2007 ZX14,  2004 KTM 300SXC

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
yeah the voting is over. sr got about 1.1 million votes while jr got 1.4 million. jr has been declared the winner of the viewers choice poll. hooray.

the bike bidding looks static: sr's is up to 15K while jr's is still at 100K. look for sr to bid on his own machine in order to win that portion.