Author Topic: Custom Highway Pegs Installed  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Dano59

Custom Highway Pegs Installed
« on: July 02, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
Snarf does good work people.

Ididn't want to use the regular round bars for my highway pegs so he took my driver pegs abd powdercoated them to match the custom mounts me built giving me a more custom integraded look and a flatter surface to put my feet.

They look great and with the late model seat I have cut so I sit back a bit from the tank my legs are at full strech but oonce my Corbin gets put back on I expect the knee will gain a touch of bend making them perfect.
I got the VC set but I have to qualify the fit with the fact that I ahve a shoet 27" inseam so these will fit most quite well even with the thicker seat.

The finish on these is beautiful and narf built these with quality machine work. Everything fits like a glove and the pegs are still spring loaded and fold up as needed with a lay over which I carfully tested. Sorry I did it by myself so no pitcher of lay over but everything touches within an inch of eachother.

Great product.
Dano59

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Custom Highway Pegs Installed
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »
Hey thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you like them; and technicaly I modified and sent you my pegs LOL. It was much easierp to make sure that they were going to work while I was awaiting your pegs.
They look pert damn comfortable.
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."