Author Topic: COG's N.C. Dog Days of Summer RTE (Aug 17th)  (Read 2074 times)

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
COG's N.C. Dog Days of Summer RTE (Aug 17th)
« on: August 07, 2013, 03:55:21 AM »
RTE – Come out and enjoy some BBQ and fellowship at our first “Dog Days of Summer” RTE. We will be meeting at Cook’s BBQ in Lexington N.C. at 12 noon. Also, please let me know at least two days prior if you're coming so that I can give Cook’s a headcount.

Cook's BBQ
http://www.cooksbbq.com/

The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Re: COG's N.C. Dog Days of Summer RTE (Aug 17th)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:44:36 AM »
Bump!
The Pope

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
Re: COG's N.C. Dog Days of Summer RTE (Aug 17th)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 03:37:19 AM »
This is still on even though their calling for rain. Cage it to this if you want, you'll be still welcomed.

Also, please let me know (send me a pm) if you're coming so I can give Cook's a headcount.
The Pope