Author Topic: Grandma sent this....  (Read 2732 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Grandma sent this....
« on: May 17, 2011, 03:57:01 PM »
So an old man and his young grandson go fishing one day. They have a fine time and at the end of the day, the kid says he is going to put the worms 'back'. Grandpa watches the boy out of curiosity: the boy pulls up a worm, shakes it until it hangs down perfectly straight, grabs a can of hairspray and heavily coats the worm with the hairspray. Then the kid pushes the worm into the ground. Grandpa watches the kid do this with all the worms they have left over from fishing.

A couple of weeks later the grandfather and his grandson are going fishing again so Grandpa picks the boy up at home. As the kid gets into the car, the grandfather hands the boy a $20 bill and says '.... this is from Grandma.'

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com