Author Topic: De-Farkled My 2001 Concours - all Farkles for sale  (Read 2031 times)

Offline 2001concours

• 2001concours website
De-Farkled My 2001 Concours - all Farkles for sale
« on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:21 AM »
I am in the process of de-farklizing my 2001 Concours.

I realized that I couldn't sell my extremely modified 2001 Concours the way it was. Too many farkles that would confuse the new owner. So now I am in the process of stripping the bike and offering the following items up for sale. All items in Good to Fair condition.

Preference given to buyers in Southern California since I am damn lazy about shipping stuff. Make me an offer via PM.

Givi Trunk modified with tons of LED lights in the reflector areas. Can be used as turn signals, running lights or brake lights. Has a backrest mounted to it. Entire trunk is currently mounted to a Ronnie Lyons rear trunk rack which has been strengthened with steel strips to keep it from bending. Seriously you can overload your trunk and the frame subset will break before the rack will. Yes, I know this after taking my Concours airborne one ride $150

Murphs Shad side cases and mounting system modified with LED lights in the Reflective area and side LED light strips. This mounting system is the best alternative to stock cases. The Shad side cases aren't as robust as a Givi, but its about half the price. $400

Concours front mounting driving light bar - mounts under the headlight and allows you to mount driving lights or whatever to your C-10. Does not affect suspension travel $110

Concours Dash. Attaches to the inside of your fairing to provide a metal platform to mount all sorts of dohickies. Currently has heavy duty locking Aluminum housing that holds Garmin 26XX GPS units. Includes dash, GPS mount and Garmin 2620 GPS (maps are a few years old but works fine).  $200

Concours leather tank bra without front elastic band. The side mounts hold it on just fine. $50

Original Skip Holton Tip Over bars, front and rear. Not Murphs but these are great. They have folding highway pegs mounted and have a front welded platforms that can mount lights, horns, whatever. $260

Russell Day Long seat with leather seating surface and side vinyl. This has been modified with a driver's backrest with rear pocket. If you buy this you need to ship your stock seat to me. Can't sell the bike without a seat after all.  $250 but must exchange your unblemished or torn seat.

Other stuff - Lazer jammer system. 2 emitters, one front and one rear. I only saw it 100% foil an LEO once while riding, and it works fine as a lazer detector too. $100

BTW the 2001 Concours C-10 with 85k miles is also for sale. Sight oil leak from the area where the Murphs oil filter conversion kit is installed. May just be an O-ring but I just haven't had the time to locate the leak.  $2500

There is a ton of other stuff that will will start digging out of boxes and removing from my Concours in the next couple weeks.
2001 Concours with 90k miles, heavily modified.
Lots of how to images on my webshots folders
http://community.webshots.com/user/2001concours

Offline Gsun

Re: De-Farkled My 2001 Concours - all Farkles for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:26:28 PM »
PM sent

Offline Gsun

Re: De-Farkled My 2001 Concours - all Farkles for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:30:15 PM »
Er...are you there?

Offline Furbo

• Arena