Author Topic: June 25th, Looks like another WNC get together  (Read 2473 times)

Offline gpzrocker

June 25th, Looks like another WNC get together
« on: June 12, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »
Looks like sas mayem is coming up to play again on June 25th, and I am trying to arrange showing him a road or two. He will be testing out his emulators I am sure.

I guess we will start out around Marion NC and head to high country quick. Got some friends in Boone, maybe looking at Shady Valley. Waitaminute, Roan Mt is like 60 degrees and the park reopened. Maybe both. we will see.

We will go up 80 to get our pics taken if that is interesting to you, and I believe there is a picture corner in Shady.

Interested?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:56:06 PM by gpzrocker »

Offline mlf73

Re: June 25th, Looks like another WNC get together
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:08:49 AM »
I'm interested but can't commit at this point.  I'm not sure what my schedule is for that weekend.  I'll keep up with this thread and see what plans are made.  Are you guys looking at an over-nighter for that Saturday?  I'm over here close to Ron/sas mayhem and we could ride over together if things work out.  Sounds like a good time.

Marlan
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline gpzrocker

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 02:50:55 PM »
Ron lodged Friday night at the Motel 8 here which was not bad by his reports. Saturday night would be recommended, more ride time.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:59:49 PM by gpzrocker »

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »
Yep well will be heading back up there, this weekend. Leaving Friday afternoon mlf73, that would be cool to if we can meet up.  ;)

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline Jet

• Dark Side of the Moon
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »
I would love to go as well but cannot commit.  I may be riding back to VA again this weekend to the Waynesboro area. 
...and a good time was had by all.

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
I would love to go as well but cannot commit.  I may be riding back to VA again this weekend to the Waynesboro area.

No problem my friend, there is always another day.  :chugbeer:

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 03:21:49 PM »
Ron lodged Friday night at the Super 8 here which was not bad by his reports. Saturday night would be recommended, more ride time.

So if my girlfriend and I were to get there on Friday night (Super 8) on Friday that would not be a problem would it?

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie