Author Topic: 2015 rally....  (Read 9037 times)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: 2015 rally....
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »
I'm strongly thinking about heading for the MSTA National  (Star 2015) in Springdale AR. the week after the COG National in Cortez.

Just thought I'd ask if anybody else is thinking about going.
You can speak freely, I'm not going to impose myself on you with a room share request or anything like that.
I was just curious if I'm the only one that thinks like this or if there are other nut jobs discerning thinkers out there.

I think I may take a leisurely departure on Friday morning and slowly explore any of New Mexico I missed earlier and head over
to Taos and spend the night there and then
I'll head to Oklahoma City on Saturday Friday and then on into Springdale on  Sunday Saturday afternoon.
I haven't decided for sure yet, but I will soon.

As you can see by my edited original post above (yeah it's kind of messy reading now) I'm definitely planning this, possibly I'll be right behind the NO-Mar truck and can slipstream and save some gas (Joe King)..but it's been two months and no posts....so does that mean I'm the only nut job discerning thinker doing this?

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 08:15:13 AM »
This is an easy one-day ride from my house on some of the best roads on the planet. I might just have to make the trip.

I lived in the Colorado Springs area for 26 years. Now I'm in Austin. If I was still in CO I would definitely make the trip. From where you live it absolutely is "some of the best roads on the planet". 133 over McClure pass, 92 along the north rim of the black canyon, back over to Montrose, to Ouray over the million dollar highway. Motorcycle heaven for sure! Im jealous!

Offline LessPaul

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 12:31:16 PM »
We're on the stretch run boisengurls!

12 days out!