Author Topic: Newbies?...Kudos to the moderators  (Read 3358 times)

Offline BAMA

Newbies?...Kudos to the moderators
« on: May 12, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
Sorry, couldn't resist a 'virgin' post.....its so nice to feel young again as a newbie!  Wish I had a shiny new black 2011 to go along with that handle, but I'm kind of attached to the ole '07/08 girl.

OK, Virginia Jim...you can now banish me to another portion of the forum..I accept my fate!

Hats off to the moderators and system maintenance gurus.  Sucks when the server crashes, but appreciate all you do to keep us all on line and in line.   8)

Offline Shad0hawK

• Arena
Re: Newbies?...Kudos to the moderators
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »
been there and done that on fixing rebuilding servers, it is stressful!

yay for virtualization! life is so much grander with snapshots!!

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »
It sucks that it happened, but it's great that we are back online!  Major props to those with the power!
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »
It sucks that it happened, but it's great that we are back online!  Major props to those with the power!

+1...  :hail:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:59 AM »
Sorry, couldn't resist a 'virgin' post.....its so nice to feel young again as a newbie!  Wish I had a shiny new black 2011 to go along with that handle, but I'm kind of attached to the ole '07/08 girl.

OK, Virginia Jim...you can now banish me to another portion of the forum..I accept my fate!

Hats off to the moderators and system maintenance gurus.  Sucks when the server crashes, but appreciate all you do to keep us all on line and in line.   8)

Your wish is my command.....and thanks.  It's going to be a few weeks I think to recreate some of the information we lost.  I'm working on a few things myself.  I also want to thank the membership for coming back and helping with the rebuild.  Anything anyone can do to recreate threads will be welcome.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.