Author Topic: Route 66 Classic Car Rally  (Read 2210 times)

Offline marcusorelius

Route 66 Classic Car Rally
« on: May 05, 2015, 07:35:59 AM »
We spent the weekend & friday riding over 250 miles following the fun run around. Between the river run the week before  & this I have spent a lot of hours editing hundreds of photos & video clips! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPG8QLCZ_b4

Offline Leo

Re: Route 66 Classic Car Rally
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 12:37:54 PM »
That was a great video.  For 10 minutes I was not living in the age of obummer America.   Thank you.
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 10:05:37 PM »
wow, thanks for sharing this Vid!

I'm doing a frame-off restoration of this 70's car to run route 66 from the top in IL all the way across. I didn't know about this event, i'll try to time it right to be der   ;D

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 11:30:05 PM »
wow, thanks for sharing this Vid!

I'm doing a SUB frame-off restoration of this 70's car to run route 66 from the top in IL all the way across. I didn't know about this event, i'll try to time it right to be der   ;D

FIFY
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline marcusorelius

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »

I'm doing a frame-off restoration of this 70's car to run route 66 from the top in IL all the way across. I didn't know about this event, i'll try to time it right to be der   ;D

I believe next year because of where mothers day & Easter fall, both the river run (Laughlin bike rally) & Fun run will be on the same weekend.