Linked Events

• Mpls St Paul pre Tday tech session: November 19, 2011

Author Topic: Tech session  (Read 3345 times)

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
Tech session
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:50:13 PM »
COG November tech session.

I will be hosting a tech session / meet & greet at my house on Saturday, November 19th. This should be a great time to get together before the snow and holidays are in full swing. Hopefully it will still be warm enough for the hardiest to ride here. As always, if you have something you would like to do on your bike, just bring your bike and whatever parts or fluids you need, and you will have plenty of help to get it done. I have a lift in a heated workshop if needed, and garage space for projects not requiring the lift. The garage heating will be marginal, but i think I have enough space heaters to make it tolerable. I have a fairly good tool selection, but if you need something real special, please bring it along. We can also do tire change and balancing if anyone needs to change rubber. I have what is needed, just bring the wheels and tires.

I will make up some chili to eat, and if you want to bring something else to share, please do. There is no obligation to bring anything, so don't feel you have to. Bring along any motorcycle parts or gear you would like to sell, trade, or just get out of your life. Bring the refreshment of your choice, but plan on sleeping on my couch if you overdo it :)
I have a large driveway to park in, but no street parking, so if you are able to ride here, so much the better! I think I can also talk one of my neighbors into loaning their driveway if needed.

Let's start about 11:00 am and we can go till I kick you out.....no real deadline. If your project doesn't get done and needs to stay overnite and get wrapped up the next day, that would be a possibility. If you are bringing a bike on a trailer, please come a little earlier to make unloading easier.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and hopefully some new faces.

If you are on the email list, you already got this. If you did not get it, send me an email at bp snow at hot mail dot commm with your full name included and I will send you my address info. Just trying to avoid the bozos on the internet, ya know?
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline LSGiant

• 2011 C14, 07 Ninja 650R (Spouses')
Re: Tech session
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »
Lots of lookers

Who is coming?
In the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant,
Le Sueur Mn
COG 7524 IBA 46513 GLMC 214

Offline Hamsters00

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 06:57:53 PM »
As of today, I am planning on being there.

Denny

Hamster
C14
'00 - C10 traded up
'86 - C10 traded up

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
Man, I wish I could make it, just so I could be an internet bozo! :o good luck with it Brian! Steve

Offline roadkoan

• Arena
  • Some are as the river, some are as the rocks.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 05:41:28 PM »
Oi!
Count me in!

Cody
'02 C-10

Offline LSGiant

• 2011 C14, 07 Ninja 650R (Spouses')
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »
Man, I wish I could make it, just so I could be an internet bozo! :o good luck with it Brian! Steve

We can Skype you in, almost the same as being there. You can even hear when the beer bottles open :D
In the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant,
Le Sueur Mn
COG 7524 IBA 46513 GLMC 214