Author Topic: Bye bye Connie !  (Read 2285 times)

Offline kdm

• Arena
  • Lakeland , Florida
Bye bye Connie !
« on: May 22, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »
Man !  Just sold the C-10 , and boy it hurt to see it go down the street without me ! What a weird feeling !

Had it for 6 years ,and had some really great trips and great times on that bike . Surprising how much

you get attached to a motorcycle.

Well ,the plan was to upgrade ,and upgrade I shall . Better find that 2008 C-14 pretty quick , before

I start getting evil  and find some trouble to get into! ;D

Good riding , everybody !
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 08:37:55 AM by kdm »
2001 C10  - sold
2008 C14

Offline So Cal Joe

Re: Bye bye Connie !
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 08:01:19 AM »
Lots of 08's & 09's around at good prices, you shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline JetJock

• 2010 Concours in wicked fast BLUE
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
How can you live without a bike to ride? I did that ONCE, the worse summer of my life and swore I'd never go through that again. My priorities are Food, House, Bike, Everything else.

And if I didn't need to shower and could live in the garage, could probably switch #2 and 3 around.

Offline kdm

• Arena
  • Lakeland , Florida
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »
Well , actually it could be worse . In an emergency ,I could always ride my wifes Shadow 750 .   I guess.

It's better than nothing.      Isn't it ? 
2001 C10  - sold
2008 C14

Offline timmerz

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:57:00 PM »
I think that depends on your weight...I'm sure it's got enough grunt for your wife, but if you're anything like me, that 750 twin won't get out of its own way with my lard in the saddle...a good head-wind will keep you out of 5th gear....

Offline throb

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
It's better than nothing.      Isn't it ? 

As I shifted into top gear, I couldn't remember a damn word she said...

That's about all it really matters..... :thumbs:
'05 Concours, SISF's 2 min jet mod and exhaust cam sprocket, snarf's block off plates, risers, SS lines, fork brace, T-Cro's stick coils & shift linkage, ZZR1200 rear shock, MS rear wheel.

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 01:03:25 PM »
Man !  Just sold the C-10 , and boy it hurt to see it go down the street without me ! What a weird feeling !

Had it for 6 years ,and had some really great trips and great times on that bike . Surprising how much

you get attached to a motorcycle.

Well ,the plan was to upgrade ,and upgrade I shall . Better find that 2008 C-14 pretty quick , before

I start getting evil  and find some trouble to get into! ;D

Good riding , everybody !

i'm selling my '08. look in the for sale section of the forums.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.