Author Topic: Special Nerve  (Read 1675 times)

Offline BackInTheSaddle

Special Nerve
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:44:02 PM »
Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a shi**y outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, pull a hair from your a$$ and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes.

My public service is done for the day!

Don, Apple Valley, MN
2008 C-14 ABS, AeroFlow Tall, Murph's risers with wedges, Buell pegs, Zumo 590, lowered pegs, Russell Day-Long
Previous bikes 2001 Kawi C10 (RIP), and 1981 Honda CB650
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/DonaldHollinger/MOTO/Map_zpse09bb1e5

Offline snarf

• Arena
Re: Special Nerve
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »
That little nerve could save countless lives and loss of limbs/appendages.  If you work around fast moving or heavy machinery you will quickly realize that little nerve is the Anal OH SH!T nerve. It can sense danger before it even happens. Dont believe me?? Try it out...brush up against a motor coupling spinning at 3500rpm; that nerve will send an impulse to your brain, your brain will send an impulse telling your butt to clench, all this happens before you even have a chance to say "oh sh!t"
A buddy and I talked about making a rectal Emergengy-stop switch. It sounded good, the problem was that neither of us wanted to install them or work on them after the fact.  The dream quickly died :-\
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."