Author Topic: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!  (Read 34475 times)

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
Re: I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Going To Be FILTHY RICH!!!
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2019, 01:51:26 AM »
Received an "won a billion bux' email the other day, Subject line had my full name and home phone number.

I'm about as private as you can get, my home phone number in a scam email scared the crap outta me.

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline Conrad

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2019, 06:29:02 AM »
*sigh*

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $2,000,000 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:  Link deleted by your's truly...Jim

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds 2 years ago and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($2,000,000 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Kindly revert back to us for your claim through our direct private email address: allenlarge@writeme.com

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
God bless you
Allen and Violet Large
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:56:20 AM by VirginiaJim »
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2019, 07:54:05 AM »
I'm not sure what that link does but clicking on it may not be a wise move...In fact, it makes me so nervous, I'm going to delete it.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2019, 06:59:09 PM »
What about the email address? Doesn't that bother you, MaryJane?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2019, 02:04:58 PM »
No, Pinkerbelle, it doesn't. ;)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2019, 05:29:16 PM »
 :rotflmao:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2019, 07:01:10 AM »
Good Day

I hope my email meets you well.

I wrote you on behalf of my Company a while ago with respect to a portfolio we have dedicated to growth set up exclusively for investing outside of the eurozone. I am writing to apologise for what seemed to be our inability to follow up with our earlier request to you.

My Co-signer on the all documentation related to the project fell sick again, his cancer relapsed so he was admitted back in hospital. We thought it would be for just 1 month or so but it went on for several months and it would be insensitive, if not inhumane to speak of business issues during such a trying time for his family.

He is better now and insists we go ahead with the project, hence my reaching out to you once more, please let us know if you still want to proceed or if you have changed your previous position.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincrely

Sig Runarsson

Director   
SC Metals OU
Jõe tn 5, Kesklinna district
Tallinn.

<< e-mail transmission>>

Good Day,

We are a european company in the process of shutting down our operations in the Baltics and as a member of the board, I have been given a mandate by the other directors to replace one of our Directors who lives in France.

We have a portfolio dedicated for growth even in areas outside of the eurozone and I have a mandate from the board to work with an individual or company that is able to provide a strategic vehicle to grow this portfolio under their professional expertise.

We are looking for suitable individuals/companies with proof of competence to provide a reasonable ROI; short term & long term scenarios are accommodated. Please contact me by email for more details.

Sincerely

Sig Runarsson

Director   
SC Metals OU
Jõe tn 5, Kesklinna district
Tallinn city, Harju county, 10151

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2019, 06:39:31 AM »
Greetings,

I am Jim Campbell a chief inspection officer at Heathrow international airport London. During our investigation last week, I discovered an abandoned luggage from a south African national whom I believe should be a politician because the luggage has ANC Tag on it and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in the luggage weighing approximately 50kg. The luggage was abandoned because the content was not properly declared and the owner has refused to show up since April last year

The luggage will either be sent back to south Africa or confiscated by the airport authority. On my assumption, the luggage will contain about $4Million and it is still at the airport storage vault as I email you. I'm in position to arrange the shipment of the luggage to you as a south African through a courier diplomat for us to share the funds because the luggage will not be allowed to enter inside the United Kingdom.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can arrange and move the luggage out within 24hrs upon your acceptance and deploy the service of a courier diplomat to your address in south Africa for safe delivery but I must get assurance from you that you will not betray me and that we should share the funds 50/50 before I will proceed.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2019, 04:59:06 AM »
Damn Conrad, they sure do like you don't they? Mine all get caught by my spam filters so I never even see them.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline Conrad

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2019, 07:04:56 AM »
Damn Conrad, they sure do like you don't they? Mine all get caught by my spam filters so I never even see them.

These gems all come from my spam folders. I like to look at what's been caught by the filters every once in a while, just for shits and giggles, ya know?  ;D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2019, 06:42:43 AM »
Attn:
I am Richard Anthony - Senior Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Evercore's Private Funds Group. We have an unclaimed inheritance attached to your surname and i want us to work together and make claims to this inheritance, If you are interested kindly contact me via MrRichardAnthony1@gmail.com and reconfirm your name, Telephone number and address for
more details.

Best Regards,
Richard Anthony

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2019, 06:13:40 AM »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Conrad

« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2019, 06:47:23 AM »
Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for this sudden contact. I got your email address through an online directory and I am contacting you personally because I seriously needed your help. My name is Miss Lilian Kevin. I am 19 years old girl and the only daughter of my parents whom where both assassinated during the political crises in my country Ivory Coast. My father worked for many years in an oil drilling company and he deposited some money (5,500,000.00 Euros) with my name in his bank before he died and I want you to help me transfer this money to your own bank account in your country and also help me come to your country to continue my education. This is because after the death of my parents, my wicked uncle wants to kill me and collect my inheritance money from me because I have no one to defend me. I have reported my uncle to the local police here in my country, but nothing has been done since then. I am writing this mail from a local hotel where I am presently hiding for my safety. I am willing to offer you 30% of the money as compensation for your help after the transfer. Please reply me urgently so that I will send you more details…
Lilian

Sounds legit to me, Dear.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2019, 10:58:25 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Yes Dear. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2019, 06:23:44 PM »

Hello, I have sent mail to you previously ,maybe it didn't delivered. I am Naomi Noguchi By name. I am sorry for contacting you directly to your email. I will like to talk to you about something very important. Please acknowledge my email so I can provide you with details.

I await your response.
Best Regards,
Naomi Noguchi

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2019, 05:51:43 PM »
I never get this stuff....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
What's your email address....we'll see that you get some.  ;D

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2019, 01:15:07 PM »
 ;D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2019, 06:28:28 AM »
Hi Dear,

I must admit I really appreciated our little chat sometime ago on social media and i apologize for taking so long to respond, please allow me to formally introduce myself I'm Sgt. Sophie  Surface, I'm 35 years of age, A  member of the U.S Army with the active combat Soldiers in Afghanistan. I was born in the Switzerland but raised in Austin, TX by a single parent (My Mom) I've never get to meet my father.

I joined the U.S. Army in 2004 as a single Lady after death snatch away the only family I had, ever since I was recruited into the Military I've been living in north portion of Biggs Army Airfield - Fort Bliss - El Paso, TX.. I'm a young woman with very strong principle and always try to take my religion (Catholic Christian) long with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better person. I'm more on the quite side, It takes awhile for me to open up to people especially not in the U.S. Army. I almost never talk to civilians first, but if someone talks to me first, I do talk back. I'm a quiet lady that value privacy a lot because I treat people the way I wish to be treated. Never interfere in people way of life as I believe everyone has his or her own life to live.

I love to listen to Jazz, R&B blues, classical music, play volleyball at the beach and watch movies at my free time. It sounds a little boring though…well that’s how I'm, I guess I've not bored you with all these stuff about myself. #smiling! Anyway as I said, I'm single and looking forward to mingle in a serious friendship that could possibly lead into long term relationship because presently I have no partner. I've been unlucky in relationships back home that's why I'm looking forward to make a new friend especially now I will soon finish my mission here in Afghanistan.

Guess I have said so much about myself: would you be kind enough to share with me about your present relationship status in a reply email, in fact I want to get to know you if you don't mind and hopefully to make good friends.  I've attached picture of myself so you know whom you are speaking;)

My direct email:  sophiesurf3536@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Sophie

Sound legit no?    :o

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2019, 08:48:57 AM »
Weeellllllll.....

Where the heck is her picture?!?     :doh:   :chugbeer: