Author Topic: Valve Adjust Completed - 2009 ABS 15k miles  (Read 7246 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Valve Adjust Completed - 2009 ABS 15k miles
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 05:54:03 AM »
Nope, quite serious. I believe you are from South America and your native language is Spanish (?). You live and work in Germany, which means you speak German well enough to at least fool them. :-)  And you post often on this forum in excellent English. And I believe you do something technical for a living.... so put that together and I have great confidence you can follow along with any reasonable level of technical discussion..... in one of several languages. My compliments.  :thumbs:  I, on the other hand, speak English only because I was born in an English speaking country, and have managed enough German to really hurt the ears of a native German speaker. I would not even consider 'dumbing it down' for you.

Brian

Quoting Sheldon Cooper here: sarcasm? ???
 ;)

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: Valve Adjust Completed - 2009 ABS 15k miles
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 06:11:14 AM »

Max, sorry to break this down for you, but you're underestimating the power of bean counters, or overestimating reason  :banghead:

So true  :(