Author Topic: This was just sent to me and I thought it was funny.... Time to lock is 4:08 PM.  (Read 5074 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
It was titled "Why Jewish girls don't have to wear Burkas."

This was just the first photo in the series of Israeli women going to / through reservist training.

Disclaimer: I am not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist or most of the other of the world's religions. . I just thought it was humorous in a non- denominational sort of way....

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline jim snyder

• Arena
  • I'm married but my girlfriends name is Connie
Hot girls with guns, can't do better than that.
"Somedays you're the windshield, and somedays you're the bug"
"An armed citizen is a patriot, and unarmed citizen is a victim"

http://community.webshots.com/user/kawadude

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Nice Brian! It kind of reminds me of this one that Cuda posted: http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=12565.msg153459#msg153459

The same disclaimer applies, unless it's copyrighted.

Offline redzgrider

Time to Lock?

Offline Conrad

Hot girls with guns, can't do better than that.

I see the guns...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jim snyder

• Arena
  • I'm married but my girlfriends name is Connie
I see the guns...

I am assuming these are Isreali soldiers and recall what Zeve on NCSI looked like so thats where the "hot" reference came from.
"Somedays you're the windshield, and somedays you're the bug"
"An armed citizen is a patriot, and unarmed citizen is a victim"

http://community.webshots.com/user/kawadude

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Outstanding!  :goodpost:

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Yes, apparently Israeli reservists on their way to training. There were something like 15 photos in the series but the first one struck me as funny because it was so ordinary- young women at a convenience store, using a cell phone, buying stuff, just standing at the counter..... while being a little bit surreal at the same time what with the assault rifles slung. :-)

Brian

I am assuming these are Isreali soldiers and recall what Zeve on NCSI looked like so thats where the "hot" reference came from.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com