Author Topic: This is about all you guys need right now.  (Read 1451 times)

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
This is about all you guys need right now.
« on: March 01, 2018, 05:03:45 AM »
teachers shooting in the school :(

Pick your own version of the story so there's no bias from me

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&ei=uOuXWoCsO4qAgQb2grKgAg&q=georgia+teacher+shots+fired&oq=georgia+teacher+shots+fired
--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline sanmo

• Arena
Re: This is about all you guys need right now.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:20:15 AM »
Hopefully that was an isolated incident.
IMO, more interesting is the twisted kabuki being played out at the highest level of US govt. The POTUS declares himself to be a fan/champion of the NRA, has lunch with the NRA top brass over the weekend and then in short order trashes the Second Amendment and due process and taunts the Republicans about being scared of the NRA. I bet the real conservatives cannot wait to get Pence at the Resolute desk.  :yikes:
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 07:32:39 AM »
Yeah, no idea of what to make of that. ?? Not really sure what happened, absolutely in the dark as to WHY it happened but with the limited information available, the only thing I am getting from this event is the word 'strange'.

I am sure more info. will be forthcoming. At any rate, no one was hurt though given our current status and recent events I am sure this caused one fantastic ruckus at the school. :-(

Brian

teachers shooting in the school :(

Pick your own version of the story so there's no bias from me

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&ei=uOuXWoCsO4qAgQb2grKgAg&q=georgia+teacher+shots+fired&oq=georgia+teacher+shots+fired
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 10:58:04 AM »
I cannot imagine any American was too pleased with the idea of tossing due process "out of the way" for any reason. Due process applies to all, especially the ones any group would try to deny it to. I have to think that Liberals like it at least as much, and probably far more, than Conservatives do.

Brian

Hopefully that was an isolated incident.
IMO, more interesting is the twisted kabuki being played out at the highest level of US govt. The POTUS declares himself to be a fan/champion of the NRA, has lunch with the NRA top brass over the weekend and then in short order trashes the Second Amendment and due process and taunts the Republicans about being scared of the NRA. I bet the real conservatives cannot wait to get Pence at the Resolute desk.  :yikes:
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »
This one was in NW Georgia, not too far from here, and from "all" reports, both real and assumed/rumored, the guy is a mental case. He'd been found wandering in a daze in the past, sitting on a curb a mile away, stuff like that. I'll bet you he was going to commit suicide and changed his mind.
2014 C-14 Red