Author Topic: TPMS Batteries  (Read 3768 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: TPMS Batteries
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2020, 08:49:44 PM »
Want To Trade ? ... Mine has new tires & fresh batteries !

Mine too!  I would trade... then turn around and sell it, and then buy a 2019/2020 Concours, remove stickers, paint the black to body color like it should be, farkle/flash it the same, and pocket all the left over money :)

Nah.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 04:24:42 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know, Kawasaki put the most wicked electronics package on my H2 SXSEPLUS. And thank god there's no TPMS, linked brakes, fob crap. It does bluetooth to your phone though.

yah.... and for THAT kind of $$$$$$   it really ought to do a reach around, :-* and cradle every gentle part in Mink Gloves.. but then again, I'm very poor... and I am happy with what I own free and clear from the bank. :banana :banana :banana

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2020, 10:37:02 AM »
That could cause a CRASH

...but...would it lead to a happy ending?

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2020, 02:24:00 PM »
"Thank you,... Thank you very much.... I'll be here all week, Steak and Lobster, dancing nightly..  be sure to tip your waitress, and ...ride safe..."

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »
Keep your day job....
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2020, 04:35:08 PM »
day Job?, what's that.. I don't get those, or any other "job's" any more... sheesh....

no respect....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2020, 12:07:04 PM »
Glad you're ok.  I don't think that's going to buff out.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.