Linked Events

• Northeast Spring Fling 2012: May 17, 2012 - May 19, 2012

Author Topic: Northeast Spring Fling 2012, in RI  (Read 4560 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Northeast Spring Fling 2012, in RI
« on: November 21, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »
We will be holding a Spring rally in RI between 17 and 20 May, 2012. The event includes a buffet on Friday night. These things are always a great time and while this is the first one (that I know of) held in RI, it will follow a pattern similar to the other COG type events. It is also the very first time for a large gathering of Concours owners so close to where Kirby lives (!!).

This is a COG event but is open to anyone who wants to attend and you do not have to be a COG member to join in. There are more details here: http://cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=155770&mo=5&tDate=%7Bd%20%272012-05-21%27%7D

If anyone wants more information please feel free to PM or e-mail me. Looking forward to seeing some local folks there.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Kirby

• I ride up front and look through the hole.
Re: Northeast Spring Fling 2012, in RI
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 12:01:00 PM »
When you say "everyone", do you really mean 'anyone'? Are there any limits on who can attend? Will the banquet have food items suitable for.... really picky vegetarians? Will there be a selection of nuts?

I would love to ride up Rt. 116 again even though the LEOs look at me funny.

Kirby

We will be holding a Spring rally in RI between 17 and 20 May, 2012. The event includes a buffet on Friday night. These things are always a great time and while this is the first one (that I know of) held in RI, it will follow a pattern similar to the other COG type events. It is also the very first time for a large gathering of Concours owners so close to where Kirby lives (!!).

This is a COG event but is open to anyone who wants to attend and you do not have to be a COG member to join in. There are more details here: http://cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=155770&mo=5&tDate=%7Bd%20%272012-05-21%27%7D

If anyone wants more information please feel free to PM or e-mail me. Looking forward to seeing some local folks there.

Brian
Member: Dead Rodent's Riders
President: KiPass Lover's Society

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »
Discounts on rally fee and rooms end 4/1. Rooms are beginning to fill quick, so reserve soon if you wish to stay at rally HQ.  A great pig/turkey roast is planned for Friday evening. Rally coincides with Twisted Throttle 10th anniversary open house event a short ride away.

Register online and view complete event details on the rally web page...
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=155770

Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership

Offline CigarSki®

• Arena
  • Newb again?
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
1 day and a wake up!
Wayne Sikorski aka CigarSki
2010 ZG1400 - South Jersey
COG 9250

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »
If you're planning on attending the Twisted Throttle Open House be sure to visit their web site to register for free tickets.

Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership

Offline Kawi Ken

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »

Done cya there !
If you're planning on attending the Twisted Throttle Open House be sure to visit their web site to register for free tickets.
2009 C-14 Fast Color !
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
http://youtu.be/jrFJQwYFJWw

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »
Kirby was quite the hit. He crashed the group photo and was seen kissing attendees. Who knew he could do stand up comedy.
Steve Smith, COG #3184

Offline Kirby

• I ride up front and look through the hole.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 12:37:28 PM »
This is the first COG event I have been allowed to attend and it was great! I don't get out much so this was a real treat. I got to meet a bunch of great people and it was phenomenal to see all those bikes with KiPass show up. Of course, there were some down sides to the trip as well- here I am all ready to go to the banquet, wrist band and all, when Brian told me I could not enter the restaurant. He actually said something like "They pay exterminators good money to keep your kind out of the restaurant".

But I did meet some wonderful people; I think this guy was my favorite:

I also heard that one of my Kirby's KiPass Korrection Kits had to be given away three times before anyone actually wanted it; that was a bit disappointing but the product is new and apparently not yet very popular.

Anyway, thanks for having me along- I had a great time although it was a little scary being handled by that intoxicated guy who was stumbling around with me in the parking lot- I do not heal well if I break anything.

Kirby

Kirby was quite the hit. He crashed the group photo and was seen kissing attendees. Who knew he could do stand up comedy.
Member: Dead Rodent's Riders
President: KiPass Lover's Society