Marketplace > For Sale

ZG1000 Stick Coil Kits by T Cro ® (Read the last post)

(1/9) > >>

T Cro ®:
Stick Coil Kits with Plug & Play Wiring Harness can be had for those who want to bring their ZG1000 Concours (all years) up a notch or two in the age of new fangled technology.

Please know that this technology can be applied to numerous Kawasaki bikes from the same time area such as the ZRX, ZX, ZL etc...

Price is 130.00 with shipping included to all those in the US, 150.00 to those in Canada, and anywhere else the postman will deliver. Best to send me a PM, or contact me via email at tonypcro @ gmail . com (remove extra spaces) and we will close a deal. I prefer payment via PayPal but I'll gladly do Money Orders as well as Checks too.

For those interested I can usually sell you a harness only for 80.00 with shipping included...

Centex:
T Cro's coils with air-injection removal will totally sanitize your Connie's engine-room  :chugbeer:

T Cro ®:
HAPPY CAMPER !!!  :)

throb:

--- Quote ---HAPPY CAMPER !!!
--- End quote ---

+1 on that!  Installed my set this past weekend.  Seems to have smoothed out the idle even more and cleans up the engine top side clutter immensely!  Easy to retrofit and highly recommended mod!   :thumbs:

T Cro ®:
I've got a workbench full of kits that are ready to set sail to a new harbor.....

Don't be shy belly up to the bar and order a shot!

I'd really like to buy a new chrome plated 45 so help me finance a new gun will ya please?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version