Marketplace > For Sale

Block-off plates for your C-10 (SEE LAST POST)

(1/10) > >>

snarf:
Tired of the top of your valve cover looking like a junk yard of spare parts?  I can help.  I have been making some block-off plates that takes the place of the exhaust emissions (reed valves) that sit on top of the valve cover.
They are are $20  for a set (plus screws) or $25 for a plug and play kit.  The kit includes 4 SS button head screws, rubber caps for the vacuum ports, and a plug for the air-box.  Plates are powder coated to the color of your choice.
You can get in touch with me at lilliefabrication at gmail dot com, or leave me a message here. 

You can go from your stock factory set-up to this:

I can coat the plates to just about any color you desire.  Here are a few samples of what I do have on hand:

I also have a Candy Persimmons red.
Thanks for looking...

RFH87_Connie:
I'll be your first customer on the new forum.  I'll send you an email tomorrow.

snarf:

--- Quote from: RFH87_Connie on May 12, 2011, 07:54:40 PM ---I'll be your first customer on the new forum.  I'll send you an email tomorrow.

--- End quote ---
Well sweet ;D  I was worried that going from 'hero' to 'newbie' might affect sales :-\  It's good to see that you have faith in a little 'ol newbie lol.
I just need to know you choice of color and I will get started on them post haste...

RFH87_Connie:
Black would be fine - unless you have LIME GREEN.  I restoring my dad's bike and it will be painted the same color as the ZRXs.  Full kit please.  Where do I send the payment?  You can email me at fhunt at pwcgov dot org.  I think I bought a used JCW case form you if I remember correctly.

RFH87_Connie:
I sent you a PayPal payment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version